KatTheHusky

Nov 12, 2018
For anyone who wants to go through the game like me and cannot even understand the monkey language i present you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This walkthrough barely helps. Why didn't you use the actual names of towns? Or any specific names? What's the 'desert town'? Where's the estate on the right side of the town? What are you even talking about?

Last edited:

joplum

Jul 20, 2022
I just wanted to say that this game is amazing and it's how I discovered this website! Amazing game, I will try to buy it if I find a reputable source, to support the dev. Graphics are not amazing, but the sex scenes are really nice!

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Wasn't this game called "Fox Girls Never Betray"?
The literal translation would be "Animal-Eared Girls Won't Betray (You)", which you can see a similar version of in the gallery (each locked scene is replace by a card that reads "Furry-Eared Girls Never Betray" or something), but "Fox Girls Never Play Dirty" is much more natural English, if a little bit inaccurate (since not all the girls are foxes).

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Ok about to be guy number, fuck me side ways at how often this gets ask: how do girls get dafuq. Their tits get fondled like crazy and they get pretty horny too after awhile. Is it linked to perversion?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Ok about to be guy number, fuck me side ways at how often this gets ask: how do girls get dafuq. Their tits get fondled like crazy and they get pretty horny too after awhile. Is it linked to perversion?
What do you mean? For the MC to do anything with the girls, all you need is relationship levels, which you get for progressing in the story. Perversion just changes how much they enjoy getting raped.

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
What do you mean? For the MC to do anything with the girls, all you need is relationship levels, which you get for progressing in the story. Perversion just changes how much they enjoy getting raped.
Just getting fucked in general. whether that be the non ntr or the actual break your heart ntr

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Just getting fucked in general. whether that be the non ntr or the actual break your heart ntr
IIRC the girls kind of protect their virginities towards the start, so they can't actually get penetrated by regular enemies, but if you lose to a boss, then from then on regular enemies will be able to rape them (if their clothes are ripped off first, of course). So if you want NTR route, just lose to every boss. There are also NPCs everywhere who will ask you for services from the girls, which you can accept to give or not.

The non-NTR route you basically just play like a non-H game except when you sleep in a hotel you get to fool around with the girls, until on of the becomes your girlfriend and you can't do anything with the other anymore.

Reactions: DragonBuster117

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
IIRC the girls kind of protect their virginities towards the start, so they can't actually get penetrated by regular enemies, but if you lose to a boss, then from then on regular enemies will be able to rape them (if their clothes are ripped off first, of course). So if you want NTR route, just lose to every boss. There are also NPCs everywhere who will ask you for services from the girls, which you can accept to give or not.

The non-NTR route you basically just play like a non-H game except when you sleep in a hotel you get to fool around with the girls, until on of the becomes your girlfriend and you can't do anything with the other anymore.
I hate those kind of routes as i hate losing. Ntr don't bother me, forcing me to lose to get sexy things bothers me. That kind of shit affects me IRL.

Nonetheless good info to know and i thank you.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I hate those kind of routes as i hate losing. Ntr don't bother me, forcing me to lose to get sexy things bothers me. That kind of shit affects me IRL.

Nonetheless good info to know and i thank you.
I mean, I guess technically you could just do a sharing route, where you whore out your girls to anyone who asks, but you don't lose any battles. Also, regular enemies you don't need to lose to: they'll use "perverted attacks" which will rip the girls' clothes, then have them grope or rape the girls in combat, but you still have to beat them. Only the bosses are "lose for content" encounters.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The worst is, if you want to have sex with Serena AND Lisa and so get on the harem route, you have to beat the game once and so get on New Game + Route.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The worst is, if you want to have sex with Serena AND Lisa and so get on the harem route, you have to beat the game once and so get on New Game + Route.
It doesn't work. At least, not with the version I downloaded, if for some reason there are different ones hosted on this site. When I got to the very end (visiting Lisa's parents), it let me get the ending scene with both, but before that, I could still only get one as a girlfriend.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes