Dec 12, 2021
Just a heads up for anyone who wants the Pregnancy content.

I dunno if it's stated anywhere in game, but for the Preg belly to actually show you need to first have your girl of choice get vaginally creampied without a Female Condum (No duh), and then after then you need to go to a hotel and Immediately Sleep.

If the girl is knocked up she'll have her Preg Image pop up and make a comment about her belly being too big for her clothes and will be stuck in her underwear (Or less if her Perversion is high enough and you unequip the underwear) until she gives birth.

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
please help someone i'm at the part after you get nadia and go into the forest but i cant find the slime and the protag wont eat the mushroom please help

superduperpoor

Aug 25, 2022
View attachment 1498602

Overview:
It’s the mid-20th century. After finishing university, Ryunosuke isn’t sure what to do with his life, but he knows he needs a major change. He decides to take an extended vacation to Stivale, the boot of Europe, to discover what’s next for him. Upon arrival, he meets a fox-eared warrior named Serena who’s fighting to end the corruption that’s dogged her country since the Great War ended. Only together can they recruit a band of allies to stop the chancellor’s insane policies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-12
Release Date: 2020-04-20
Developer: AVANTGARDE - Kagura Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other: UNOFFICIAL MODDED*
Extra:
Walkthrough

View attachment 727304 View attachment 727303 View attachment 727302 View attachment 727301 View attachment 727300 View attachment 727299 View attachment 727298 View attachment 727297
Is the translation good?

Apr 25, 2020
I just got it while in a fight at the factory quite early in the game, is the cause known?
hmmm I somehow got rid of it.
I went into the items section and enabled animations but disabled the map portraits. After that I went into a fight won it and the picture wasnt there anymore.
But Im still not quite sure if that does it

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes