Mar 17, 2021
I saved right before the scene where if you lose abattini gives the girls the lewd crests, before I continue does getting the crests lock you onto the ntr route? I want to complete selenas love route first before I do that.
It does not lock you into the ntr route. You can get both the lewd crests and the nipple piercings and still get the love endings. (The choice that locks you into ntr route is after you get a love confession scene before final town.)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
noooo :( why i can't make my love pregnant nooooooo
Because this is sadly first and foremost an NTR game. The romance is nice but as in to punish vanilla players they only get arround 9 scenes while the other ones can evade fights and get a scene too.
If you look meta it feels like they made the NTR Available path only to say it is not NTR Mandatory and build in an super easy difficulty so that they can get money from the vanilla players too while for them this is nearly a sexless RPG.

Boboss000

Jul 20, 2021
I have 80 lewd pts for both girl does it mean im going straight to ntr route ?? I increase their lewd pts using the mc

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I have 80 lewd pts for both girl does it mean im going straight to ntr route ?? I increase their lewd pts using the mc
Don't worry about any stats or scenes for the endings, unfortunately lewd points don't really do much for the game. The ending is entirely decided by if you decide in the last area to repeatedly whore your chosen heroine out to one of the main villains. Dumbest aspect of the game.

MrHoly

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone else having the problem where the animations are not playing in the gallery, or is it just mines.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
anyone know where the master is for the astrologer's side quest?
Inside the love hotel in the city where you have to make use of the call-girl agency to enter a dude's house (I don't remember the name). It has to be night so you can go in.

Benazu72

Jan 21, 2020
Apart from selling for 500 lire does the Dog Shit have any uses? Same question for the S11 Hand Grenade, it doesn't do a lot of damage and doesn't sell for too much whats the point...?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Apart from selling for 500 lire does the Dog Shit have any uses? Same question for the S11 Hand Grenade, it doesn't do a lot of damage and doesn't sell for too much whats the point...?
The dog shit is a surrender button for the scat lovers.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes