Klarus_

Nov 12, 2021
Does anyone know how to get out of argento? rizzo the horse just talks about how the city allows carriage and i need to go to phantom thief house for the bullet

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is it not possible to get the girls pregnant during a non-NTR playthrough? Did I just not get their perversion score high enough for them to let me bareback them or something? When having sex in a hotel, the MC uses a condom, and mentions the possibility of unprotected sex/having children, but the only time that happened was during the ending sex scene, after which the game is over, so no pregnancy or anything.

Also, since I'm going into a NG+ playthrough now, is there anything else I should look out for, besides the harem ending?

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
Fox Girls Never Play Dirty 1.03.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Screenshot_2022-06-11-00-13-30-329_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
excuse me, how to fix this?
I'm using joiplay and compressed file

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I got NG+ with a non-NTR ending, and now I'm back to where one of the two girls confesses to you, and I'm not getting any harem option. Just Serena alone.

Reactions: sakuzuda

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Harem ending unlock only when you play NG+
I am on NG+. I said my previous ending, before going into NG+, was a non-NTR ending, which was supposedly one of the prerequisites for getting harem ending.

Now what's strange is that before NG+, when I was still on NG, when I went to Lisa's parents' house to finish the game, it gave me the option of staying loyal to Lisa (who was my GF), or saying that I loved both Lisa and Serena. So in the end, I did have one sex scene with the both of them, while still in NG. However, I couldn't sleep with both e.g. in hotels: the game would only let me see Lisa (who was my GF), and if I tried to see Serena, MC said it was a bad idea.

However, what I was told was that, in NG+, I could romance both of them simultaneously, starting with the confession scene when riding the boat on the way to Monicabel. I am now back at this part of the game, in NG+, but there's no special scene: it's simply the girl who has highest affection (or Lisa in case of a tie) confesses to you and becomes your GF, and I can't do anything with the other anymore.

vimayngu_07

Jul 31, 2021
I am on NG+. I said my previous ending, before going into NG+, was a non-NTR ending, which was supposedly one of the prerequisites for getting harem ending.

Now what's strange is that before NG+, when I was still on NG, when I went to Lisa's parents' house to finish the game, it gave me the option of staying loyal to Lisa (who was my GF), or saying that I loved both Lisa and Serena. So in the end, I did have one sex scene with the both of them, while still in NG. However, I couldn't sleep with both e.g. in hotels: the game would only let me see Lisa (who was my GF), and if I tried to see Serena, MC said it was a bad idea.

However, what I was told was that, in NG+, I could romance both of them simultaneously, starting with the confession scene when riding the boat on the way to Monicabel. I am now back at this part of the game, in NG+, but there's no special scene: it's simply the girl who has highest affection (or Lisa in case of a tie) confesses to you and becomes your GF, and I can't do anything with the other anymore.
yeah, still don't know how harem ending is activated, maybe the kagura version enables harem ending at NG.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020

yeah, still don't know how harem ending is activated, maybe the kagura version enables harem ending at NG.
Using the search function, I found that the Harem ending is literally just a choice you make in a dialogue option near the end of the game.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Using the search function, I found that the Harem ending is literally just a choice you make in a dialogue option near the end of the game.
Wow, major bummer. First, I learn I can't get the girls pregnant myself, and now you tell me the harem content is just the ending?

Lol I thought this game would have a lot more going for it. It really is a shame, because I like the art and girls a lot. :(

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes