3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Hmm...so any new info about antagonizing the asshole king? Should MC do it or not?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards,
Looks like it's a minor dialogue change, with no lasting repercussions. If you antagonize him 3-4 times, he issues you an additional quest to slay 2 worgen in the dungeon(already completed). If you do it 5 times, he issues you a quest to retrieve the dagger from the bottom of the dungeon(also already completed). If you don't antagonize him 3+ times, he doesn't issue any quest, but later(ch4) he will ask you to retrieve the dagger(which you already have), regardless of how much or little you antagonized him previously. After that meeting, everything is forgotten, and I doubt there will be any further impact.

Reactions: MrBenny

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Oh, for anyone running into errors regarding missing image files during dialogues(found 2 so far myself), the files are there, but misnamed. One example is ad5s302t2 is incorrectly named ad5s302t12. Remove the 1 from the filename, and the error won't appear again. Doesn't require a restart or anything. Just rollback right before the error, and proceed.

Reactions: robrize2169

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Why every so often I get an error page like this and when i click ignore and the scroll back the screen blinks?

Mazex

Jun 24, 2018
Not even able to start the game gets to the intro and sometimes to start screen, throws all kinds of random errors at me and i have tried all the usual fixes but nothing works!

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Not even able to start the game gets to the intro and sometimes to start screen, throws all kinds of random errors at me and i have tried all the usual fixes but nothing works!
I'm not sure what is happening, but I've had to go into the save area and completely remove all references of some games, and start an entirely new playthrough. This might be the case that something from an old update is clashing with the new version of the game.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
One thing out of place: the MC is supposed to have spent years training in martial arts with the uncle, then why got easily beaten up in the first fight?

Reactions: IRebel

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fractured Realms [v0.5] [Virt Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Fractured Realms [v0.5.0] [Virt Studios]

Download android port
(648 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Updated my android port to v0.5.0

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Second time I've seen this (or a variation of it) in the dialogue.
1728291920066.png
First I thought it was a weird typo, now I realise someone's gotten a bit fast and loose with the find and replace.

There were some errors too, missing images and the following that wouldn't allow an alternate view. There was something similar for the going faster option too.

Might have been fixed in 0.5 though, as I've just realised there was an update posted yesterday that's not made it to the OP yet.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I keep seeing people on here saying they went back to Earth. Did I forget to DL the latest update here? Or is that update not on here yet? Because mine ended with the MC taking Addi's cherry. Thanks!
Who is Addi? Did you input up your own names?

0.4.1 finished with sex with Sumida (the elf/orc girl, who was a virgin).
0.5 finished with chatting with Gabby (princess) and then Corin (demon girl).

And neither of those finish on earth.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes