Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
Dev news

In the time of despair it's good to have a conversation with an old friend. What could go wrong, right? That's what Isabella was thinking...

Right now I'm focusing on finishing partial update for 0.96. Because of that, the progress with 4th scene has slowed down.

I'm planning to release partial update for 0.96 by 11th/12th November. Partial update will consist of three scenes (each one with custom-made short animation). Partial update means I will continue to work on Isabella-centric content. That's not everything what I planned for her in the full version of 0.96. Keep that in mind.
In the time of despair it's good to have a conversation with an old friend. What could go wrong, right? That's what Isabella was thinking...

Right now I'm focusing on finishing partial update for 0.96. Because of that, the progress with 4th scene has slowed down.

I'm planning to release partial update for 0.96 by 11th/12th November. Partial update will consist of three scenes (each one with custom-made short animation). Partial update means I will continue to work on Isabella-centric content. That's not everything what I planned for her in the full version of 0.96. Keep that in mind.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Man....Isable and King :sneaky::love: i want to see this happen so bad and then someone saw them. Blackmail her, corrupted her, and bang her....hahaha :devilish:
I agree... Isable and king scenes are hot as fuck... I wonder if he is the one who takes her virginity XD...

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes