EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.png

Overview:
"Fragile Innocence" - is a RPG-style story-oriented open world game where your decisions shape the future of two main characters. You take the role of Prince Philip and Princess Isabella,the future rulers of neighboring kingdoms. Due to a decision made by their parents they are set to get married. Just before the wedding a strange chain of events takes place, which forces them to continue their journey separately. Will they find a way to be together again? Or maybe they will decide to find a new love? You will decide how the story unfolds. The game will touch themes such as: long distance relationship, coming of age, moral corruption and cheating.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-10
Release Date: 2024-03-10
Developer: Dark Love
Censored: No
Version: Ch. IV v0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Ch. IV: Old saves don't work. Don't even bother asking if you can use it or how can you make them work.
(See changelog)

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -
Mac (Exp): - - - -

Anaskm07 thanks for the link

dark castle_1 (9).png Kitchen (6).png Royal Baths (56).png 545073_08.png Violet Rose (50).png Marbella House_1 (43).png Castle dungeon_2 (33).png Philip Room_1 (45).png Fort_Veco (8).png Isabella.png 57.png scene.png Throne room.png Camp.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Once the game will be moved to the right section I will answer all of your questions. I will also take into consideration all of your suggestions. Be patient, I'm also waiting for approval of moderators.;)
i'm moving this game. in right section.:cool:

Last edited:

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
this is brother sister incest, right ?

who's the older sibling, can you tell?
I don't know if it will make you happy or disappointed, but Isabella and Philip are not siblings. Philip has twin brother. And Isabella has younger sister as well (which I will introduce at right moment). Also, Philip is a year older than Isabella.

Also, the redhead is called Dalila. And she will definitely have more 'screen time' in the future.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
The woman's eyes in the title picture almost freaked me out. She looks like she's just got a glimpse into the abyss that would be the man's soul and almost fell into it.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Too bad, I'm quite the fan of 3DCG in RPGM, but hate being forced to play two characters. Also just because its located in her kingdom doesn't necessarily mean she should get more "exposure." The title of prince can lead to many interesting situations even in a foreign kingdom. Seems like Isabella is the favorite.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
From the overview the way ill play the game will be:
The prince will sleep with every cute girl and in the end ill bring him back together with his one true love, the princess. The princess will stay a virgin until she is reunited with the prince :)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
It looks promising,i already try it! The only thing from what i'm little disappointed is that: this first version is little short(which is something normal for a new game),but still is 1.2GB! When i download it and see it's 1.2GB i was hopping it will be more longer for first version,but obviously i was wrong! Anyway - good work "Dark_Love"! PS: Merry Christmas! :)

Mar 19, 2018
I don't really care what engine used really, a good game is a good game no matter what engine is used and vice versa. it's quite amusing though some people hate RPGM and when asked some said RPGM is mainly used for eroge but in eroge site people also disdain RPGM games lol. Oh well. Sorry for the rant, I'll shut up now and try the game.

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Too bad, I'm quite the fan of 3DCG in RPGM, but hate being forced to play two characters. Also just because its located in her kingdom doesn't necessarily mean she should get more "exposure." The title of prince can lead to many interesting situations even in a foreign kingdom. Seems like Isabella is the favorite.
It was my fear that people will think Isabella will have more stoyline.

Makes a good impression.
It would only be nice if the missions included an approximate location.

Then I would have 3 questions:
1) Is it possible to have a relationship with Xavier?
2) What about pregnancy?
3) Are lesbian love relationships possible?

Thank you very much
1) I was thinking about it. My answer is yes, but not in his child form. It's fantasy setting with magic, many things can happen.;)
2) I will not made a promise, but most likely. If that will happen, then only very late in the game (that includes Isabella and Philip's love interests. But if Philip will ever impregnate any other girl than Isabella, then there will be negative consequences for his relationship with Princess. Maybe I will intoduce already pregnant side character at some point.
3) I will say this. Isabella is not lesbian and even if she was, she would not end up with another woman. She is future ruler, she must marry and have children. That being said, lesbian scenes will pop out here and there - in both routes.

It looks promising,i already try it! The only thing from what i'm little disappointed is that: this first version is little short(which is something normal for a new game),but still is 1.2GB! When i download it and see it's 1.2GB i was hopping it will be more longer for first version,but obviously i was wrong! Anyway - good work "Dark_Love"! PS: Merry Christmas! :)
Once I will figure it out I will compress the game. The size of the game is outrageous. It was a nightmare to upload it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes