exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
A very entertaining and well written game. This could become another of my favorite RPGs along with "Peasants Quest" and "A Struggle with Sins".

But I've now come across a problem where I'm currently stuck. I'm not sure if it's a bug or if I'm missing something. It's about the quest "Rural Living. There I have to grow vegetables in the fairy village. And there is the Raspberries field that doesn't work properly:

JPG1.jpg

I've walked around the field probably 20 times now and tried to work on it from all angles. But no matter what I do, I can't get past 42% weeding progress. The search function in this threat didn't give me any answers. Apparently others also have problems with this quest, only that it affects other fields. Mine isn't there. All other fields work fine, there is no problem at all.

Does anyone know any advice? It's the current game built. If there is already a solution and I missed it, I would be grateful for the link.

Thank you in advance.

Jan 20, 2022
A very entertaining and well written game. This could become another of my favorite RPGs along with "Peasants Quest" and "A Struggle with Sins".

But I've now come across a problem where I'm currently stuck. I'm not sure if it's a bug or if I'm missing something. It's about the quest "Rural Living. There I have to grow vegetables in the fairy village. And there is the Raspberries field that doesn't work properly:

View attachment 3489893

I've walked around the field probably 20 times now and tried to work on it from all angles. But no matter what I do, I can't get past 42% weeding progress. The search function in this threat didn't give me any answers. Apparently others also have problems with this quest, only that it affects other fields. Mine isn't there. All other fields work fine, there is no problem at all.

Does anyone know any advice? It's the current game built. If there is already a solution and I missed it, I would be grateful for the link.

Thank you in advance.
I can tell something from my experience. I was stuck same as you but then I figured. I have the screenshot below and marked dots in red. All you have to do is have Philip stand on the dots and have him face towards the field (Inside) and then just click on the position where it is marked with dots. You will see he is planting and that's how you complete seeding and harvesting. Happy Farming!
1711742813799.png

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018

View attachment 3489893

Thank you in advance.
Did you also do that one infront of you right to the house/the barn?

Reactions: exazubi

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I can tell something from my experience. I was stuck same as you but then I figured. I have the screenshot below and marked dots in red. All you have to do is have Philip stand on the dots and have him face towards the field (Inside) and then just click on the position where it is marked with dots. You will see he is planting and that's how you complete seeding and harvesting. Happy Farming!

View attachment 3490074
Nope. This was not the solution.

Did you also do that one infront of you right to the house/the barn?
Excellent! That was the solution. I actually managed to miss a field. OMG! :eek:

Thank you very much.

So, if this happens to anyone else, this field also belongs to the Raspberries:

JPG2.jpg

Well then, I'll carry on. Everyone else has fun too :cool:

Reactions: LoveWhores

XKJ333

Mar 31, 2021
Nope. This was not the solution.

Excellent! That was the solution. I actually managed to miss a field. OMG! :eek:

Thank you very much.

So, if this happens to anyone else, this field also belongs to the Raspberries:

View attachment 3490358

Well then, I'll carry on. Everyone else has fun too :cool:
This farming took 2 hrs to complete

Last edited:
Reactions: arimfan

XKJ333

Mar 31, 2021
View attachment 3490074
Use arrow buttons and left mouse click near that field

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019

View attachment 3489893

Thank you in advance.
Ah yes, the farming. Easily the most tedious and unfun section of the game. The worst thing is the fields' interaction checkpoints are very inconsistent from one another.

Maybe the devs want to simulate just how much work is put into farming, but not like this.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Tried playing this for the first time, not bad but made it to the poisoning part after the rat hunt and black screen. Tried turning off the animations and still the same.

Update - turned off animations again and went back to the save just after the rat. The rat had reappeared, so did that again - Philip was badly wounded from the first time, but the rat starts on Tristan (guess its set that you win that battle or something) cause Philip should have died, but made it through and poof - the scene after the poisoning played through and I can continue. I am guessing there are more than a few bugs in this.

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Amazing game. Definitely worth supporting as it grows healthy. Might be too slow for some but for me it's pretty balanced and has enjoyable storyline.

Had 1 major issue after wedding dinner with black screen that was already mentioned before. To fix it I had to reload my save to before going for the rat moment. If you go too fast into the basement you won't trigger the dialog with your brother and it's gonna make game go black screen after dinner.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes