jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
Is the MAC version posted on patreon working? If it's not, I won't bother subscribing but if it is, I'd be happy to become a patron and play the game.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I thought Isabella will be a dominant princess, seems like that's never going to happen after seeing these pics :LOL:.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I see a lot happened since my last post... Some low tier patron leaked entire game with saves (so-called hero), after half a year or more someone finally updated the thread (amazing speed, really), game got review bombed with the lowest scores and there were a sea of mean or boring/repetitive comments made by very entitled people.

Just one more reason why I feel less and less pressure to post here. Actually, I should reward high tier patrons more in the future for their support and nice attitude.

Don't expect teasers in the future.
I am sorry that your game got leaked, but please don't talk about entitlement and attitude :). Your attitude is worse after your game became successful. In the beginning you were very respectful towards the players and you gave clear answers for our questions. We all respected you and loved your game. I know this because I was a fan of your game since your first release. You were the one that added femdom tag for the game. Since I really loved Isabella, I wanted to see her dominant side and I was curious about it as well. I asked you will there be femdom scenes with Isabella, will she be dominant in your game and you said yes. You confirmed it.

I even wrote you a scene for 28 pages and gave it you remember? I was really invested in your game. The more your game grow, your attitude began to change. You never added femdom and Isabella was becoming more corrupted than dominant. It's fine because it's your game and you have to do what you like, but don't give us false hope.

I asked you more than once to confirm will Isabella be dominant because I don't want look forward to that path if you don't have a plan for that. I could just play other paths, but you never replied to any of my questions. Why didn't you reply question? it's a simple yes or no. Now you are the one talking about entitlement and attitude. Please wipe your ass before telling ours stinks ;).

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
This is a game that has taken 4.5 years to reach chapter 4.
A viable question from the community that has played this would be:
"Is this worth it {and what makes it so}, or has the dev just milked the patreons?"

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
"Is this worth it {and what makes it so}, or has the dev just milked the patreons?"
i highly doubt the dev wants to milk patreons since he didn't have a patreon for the first years of development

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
You display a high level of ignorance. He had no Patreons for most of that time.

Reactions: bubbabutter
3.80 star(s) 39 Votes