Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So, I finally finished whole game from start to finish. It took me a few days since my old saves weren't working - which is fine as they were like year old and game got quite a lot of improvements in terms of UI. I enjoyed story for what it is and found dynamics and characters to be interesting enough. Game got pretty complex at this point and it's clear that some mechanics are prepared for future, more sandboxish gameplay (like farming and skills). Since game is divided into male/female parts and corruption for both genders usually works differently and has different pacing, it gives a feel that something is slightly off. Imo corruption pacing for Philip would feel more natural if it was faster (jumping thru some progression points) giving him more valuable scenes but also less amount of them, so princess progression can go slower with more scenes. Aside from that, game has a lot of meaningful choices and stats but is too slow for a player to realistically check them all out. Some start points could solve that (start at the begining of each chapter and pick choices that were made). Game is already pretty long so I'd make quite a few of them so in a future I won't have to start from scratch if I want slutty Philip or whatever. My other small issue is that main guys are a bit too perfect for my taste. Aside from Bernard (old clothing store merchant) and maybe this new beggar guy they are all slightly too good (which makes corruption less enjoyable for me personally). I root for them as a perfect model-like guys don't really need to corrupt anyone to get some and don't contrast as much with princess as these two. Princess was expecting some old, fat, sleazeball as her potential husband but no such guy appeared in game at all. Last thing - Luis is written to be 35 years old - he looks, sounds and is talked about as if he was at least 40 something like princess' father. Small thing but bugged me. Still, game is pretty great, will take a lot of time to develop it to its full potential but is definitely worth observing and supporting.

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
Here's the Patreon updates so far. Isabella gets felt up by a guard and her first actual blowjob scene will be able to happen with Cassius. Also apparently a castle fast travel system is being made as well.
View attachment 3632747 View attachment 3632748 View attachment 3632749 View attachment 3632750
View attachment 3632751 View attachment 3632752 View attachment 3632753
yoooooooooooooo my guy. im not doubing you or anything but is this girl really isabella? cuz it dont look like her at all. face or hair doesnt have any resemblance. i'd believe it if its her maid tho

Reactions: arimfan

recking1209

Feb 2, 2019
  • Thinking Face

yura48

Oct 19, 2019
yoooooooooooooo my guy. im not doubing you or anything but is this girl really isabella? cuz it dont look like her at all. face or hair doesnt have any resemblance. i'd believe it if its her maid tho
In the third picture, the face is very similar, and the rest, of course, is not similar. And if it wasn't for the third picture, I would definitely be sure that it wasn't a princess.

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
In the third picture, the face is very similar, and the rest, of course, is not similar. And if it wasn't for the third picture, I would definitely be sure that it wasn't a princess.
i dont really see any resemblance at all, ngl. not the eyes, lips, hair, even the skin color is different. im more curious as to wth happened to lead into this situation than the scenes it self, got me curious is all, and ofcourse, that's assuming that those pics really came from the patreon of darklove himself.

Jan 20, 2022

IntoTheWoods

Oct 23, 2020
If you get to the end of the current update Isabella ends up outside her own body and looks like this.

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes