DeadlySinner724

Jul 15, 2021
i just started the game for the first time and i wanted to ask if it is possible to only corrupt Isabella, while Philipp stays as innocent as possible or do i have to corrupt both to go further with isabellas story? I kinda like that completely oblivious side of him XD

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Return to Victoria's place
Where exactly was that? It doesn't seems to be able to go anywhere else except around the forest with the mountains,climbing the tower in the forest or the mountains(really hard) and then walk in the forest near Marbella's place and inside Marbella's place... I don't see where else I can go and I can't find any empty flask...

Reactions: Furnox

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
i just started the game for the first time and i wanted to ask if it is possible to only corrupt Isabella, while Philipp stays as innocent as possible or do i have to corrupt both to go further with isabellas story? I kinda like that completely oblivious side of him XD
Its completely possible, but i wouldn't recommend atm. See, phillip has much more scenes than isabella. Princess havent had sex yet, not even a handjob or a blowjob. Just her fantasizing, getting molested n stuff upto the latest version.

Reactions: RCC14

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Where exactly was that? It doesn't seems to be able to go anywhere else except around the forest with the mountains,climbing the tower in the forest or the mountains(really hard) and then walk in the forest near Marbella's place and inside Marbella's place... I don't see where else I can go and I can't find any empty flask...
I actually had the same problem and i could not remember how i ended up at marbella´s place, but i did find the way out of the forest eventually. In the forest map where the tower is there is an exit, bottom right and then a little up on the side. If its not there then its a bug.

Reactions: LoveWhores

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I actually had the same problem and i could not remember how i ended up at marbella´s place, but i did find the way out of the forest eventually. In the forest map where the tower is there is an exit, bottom right and then a little up on the side. If its not there then its a bug.
Lol... It looks you are right! I don't know why I couldn't jump there before,but now it looks i finally manage to jump there and after that i did see the "almost invisible" arrows showing that you can go in that location...! Thanks! Let's hope the future stuff will be more easilly to do :D

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
OMG! That planting in the fairy viliage it's so bad.... At least 15-20 minutes to find what to do and then more 15-20 minutes to do all of the planting...well,except 2 places that seems to stay at 92% and can't find the last spot to plant the seed,but is it really necessary to do all of them or can i do some of them and then proceed? It would be so much better if there is much faster and better way to plant all seeds,pull some water and then reape the harvest...

Reactions: metalliko

Manny12manny

Oct 19, 2019
OMG! That planting in the fairy viliage it's so bad.... At least 15-20 minutes to find what to do and then more 15-20 minutes to do all of the planting...well,except 2 places that seems to stay at 92% and can't find the last spot to plant the seed,but is it really necessary to do all of them or can i do some of them and then proceed? It would be so much better if there is much faster and better way to plant all seeds,pull some water and then reape the harvest...
Hey can you spcify the steps

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Hey can you spcify the steps
You mean how to do all planting stuff? Well,first you should change at the second floor in the barn,then go downstairs on the first floor and take the stuff in the three corners ( barrels with seeds;watering can and garden shovel) and then go to speak with the fairy outside! After the fairy leaves,you will need to step in every marked spot to do all planting - now here comes the difficult part - there are 2 places for every type seed you need to plant and after stepping into the spot you will be telled by Philip every time you finish some of the stuff,what need to do next - for example: stepping into the spot Philip says need to plant the seeds for berries,then move him to the 1st of two big places for berries and start by using your mouse or both your mouse and the keyboard arrows to do exactly step by step by step by step all the time while wallking and putting seeds all around the two big places for that type,then when it's finally say it's 100% you will need to go back to the lightning spot where Philip will this time tell you that he need to put the seeds(first one is actually digging not planting seeds),then go back to that big places and start doing the same thing once again,after once again reach 100% go back to the lightning spot and Phillip will say that now need to use water,again go back and do the same like before to put water,the water is actually looks like it doesn't need necessary to be at 100% because at some point the seeds start grow up and then you can either decide to just leave them like that or take them but if you take them make sure you don't start to plant the same place again and move to the next one you still didn't do... It's a bit annoying and it takes some time till do every place like this but once you finish planting all types of seeds the game will proceed and after some scenes with the fairy that will come to the barn after Philip finish his job and some choices you decide to do,a bit after that you will finally start playing with Issabela,where everything is much more easilly then with stupid Phillip :D I wish there is more Issabella and less Philip stuff but guess next time it will be like that since at the end of this update you will finish with playing Issabela(after of course 1st completing all stuff and making your choices with her) :)

PS: I forgot to mention that there is also two places where after stepping into the lightning spot you will see wallking marks where you need to step into to plant the seeds - the first one is quite a big and you will no miss it...the second one is near the trees so you should look carefully!

Last edited:

aksfysal

Feb 16, 2018
Lol... It looks you are right! I don't know why I couldn't jump there before,but now it looks i finally manage to jump there and after that i did see the "almost invisible" arrows showing that you can go in that location...! Thanks! Let's hope the future stuff will be more easilly to do :D
I still can't find the way

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Loved the game, I wanted to have Isabella become a temptress and Philip to remain regardless of temptation to be pure and the perfect prince charming. I do favor Isabella's content a little more, so I will wait. Would be neat if you were able to chose one or the other, so it remains a mystery on what is going on with the other possible MC. It would make the replayability cool. Having to play as the other MC to know what was going on. Just saying. Thhe game is good regardless.

aspicycabbage

May 30, 2022
sick as shit over the last week with nothing to do so i played this through. This is gonna be harsh and i feel bad because the creator seems to care about it a lot and to have put in hard work (which means they should definitely keep making stuff, and that it'll likely continue to get much better), but holy crap is this one a miss.

-It's horrible as an RPG
-All of the little run-around tasks, and the minigames... Why? I do not believe it is possible for any person to derive a microsecond of satisfaction or enjoyment from any of it. They'd sooner drive people to violence
-It doesn't work well at all as a horny game
-The story is uninteresting and often cliche

Can't really think of any redeeming qualities. Some of the still renders look good, maybe?

Last edited:

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
sick as shit over the last week with nothing to do so i played this through. This is gonna be harsh and i feel bad because the creator seems to care about it a lot and to have put in hard work (which means they should definitely keep making stuff, and that it'll likely continue to get much better), but holy crap is this one a miss.

-It's horrible as an RPG
-All of the little run-around tasks, and the minigames... Why? I do not believe it is possible for any person to derive a microsecond of satisfaction or enjoyment from any of it. They'd sooner drive people to violence
-It doesn't work well at all as a horny game
-The story is uninteresting and often cliche

Can't really think of any redeeming qualities. Some of the still renders look good, maybe?
Yeah, you sound overly harsh. The story may not be original but it's good enough, I'm enjoying it quite a bit. The corruption pacing is good. Isabella is great eye candy. So's Patricia. Combat could use improvement. Guarding isn't guarding, so it needs to be renamed. When you take an enemy down to quarter health in one round, the next time you smack them, they should be gone. Those health bars are as accurate as old Windows loading bars. You miss too much. I agree with you on the run-around tasks. I thought the tomb mini-games were the best ones in the game. Figuring out how to navigate the mountain isn't fun, and I'm glad you can teleport later.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
the black screen after the wedding announcement still persists lol, does someone have a save file without the black screen?

game doesn't crash it just stay black u can open menu or leave rooms or talk to characters.

file 5 is before it happens walk left to see the event

file 7 is the one where you just have the blackscreen and you can walk around

i actually found someone talking about this in the thread, if anyone has the same issue.

you need to have a conversation with your brother before walking down to the cellar stay infront of the stairs before going down and it triggers the convo and you go down talking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iraiva

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Someone can get through the game after princess Isabela meet general Victorian and Pascal Videl in investigation quest, coz my game had stopped wont continue. Need help.

Reactions: Haha9999
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes