LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I'm stuck in the forest with Marbella! When I speak to her she keep saying "i wish you good luck on your journey...giggle..this experience may be more enlightening than you expect..." ! I even climb the mountains two or three times and walk every possible way around the forest and even around Marbella's place and nothing...the only thing i find is a spotted place where when i step into the prince say "for starters,i will need an empty flask to store water" but i can't find any flasks,not around the forest,not even into Marbella's house,nowhere... Does someone know what to do so i can continue the story?

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

recking1209

Feb 2, 2019
I planted all the vegetables, but the job wasn't done...

and A star near the pool indicates that weeding progress is 0%

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Quick question do you play both protaganists at same time or can you choose at the start.

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
Why you all asking for save files? It was stated on the first page that old saves WONT work and DONT EVEN BOTHER asking for it. But daaaaaaang. That means starting from the beginning all over again. Sheeeet
That was meant for the update right before. Your own saves wouldnt work and you needed the ones provided in the game files. This time none are provided thats why we are asking.

I need one too since my game bugged in the planting section and i don't want to grind again

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Although the game apparently has a romance path between the two mcs, it is a poor path and difficult to have content since the male mc spends the game traveling and away from the location where the female mc is. I suppose that in the long term they will have their opportunity but it will continue to be poorer in content than the cheating and ntr routes. A traveling prince is not the best character for a game with romance

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes