Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Another render. High tier patrons will get the update at the end of this week. Next week I will release it for rest of patrons. Public release? Maybe at the end of the month. I'm still very pissed about this thread not being updated. If it's going to happen again, then I will simply stop releasing the game for free.
Victorian.png

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Another render. High tier patrons will get the update at the end of this week. Next week I will release it for rest of patrons. Public release? Maybe at the end of the month. I'm still very pissed about this thread not being updated. If it's going to happen again, then I will simply stop releasing the game for free.
View attachment 3410986

What do you mean about the thread here not getting updated?

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
View attachment 3410986
How big will this update be?

shiva12

Dec 20, 2019
View attachment 3410986
you should add the game for free for the public

• Haha
Reactions: sguru

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
did save files from previous version work?
They still work. There is one plugin that I have wanted to use since the last update, but I still haven't because it would corrupt the saves. If I decide to use such a plugin, I would provide saves to compensate for any lost ones.

Thank you, DarkLove!
Looks like the Horse has a crush on her
It's a mare, not a stallion. However, it still leads to an interesting scene (no bestiality, because I'm not a fan).

awsomerc@123

Jun 29, 2020
Anyone can please upload last updated game save please.. i can not complete farm quiz please.. someone upload last game save so i can play new isabella update

awsomerc@123

Jun 29, 2020
They still work. There is one plugin that I have wanted to use since the last update, but I still haven't because it would corrupt the saves. If I decide to use such a plugin, I would provide saves to compensate for any lost ones.

It's a mare, not a stallion. However, it still leads to an interesting scene (no bestiality, because I'm not a fan).
Can you please upload last game save so we can play new update directly.. Otherwise its a very long game And will take too long To reach on new update please please

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes