Kak13245

Oct 22, 2021
Anyone can tell what to do after meeting witch? do we have to climb down mountain again? Please guide
Thanks

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Wow! awesome work, how did you make her dress "flow" along her body like that? I´ve never seen that in this kind of game before.(y)
I'm addicted to DAZ deforce and sometimes, when deforce can't handle it, I'm using simulations in Blender or even Marvelous Designer. It makes rendering process much, MUCH longer (tbh with newer hardware rendering times are not that long, but setting up a new scene and dforce clothing takes a lot of time). In games set in modern era devs just don't bother with simulations because they can just put ladies in skin-tight mini skirts which removes the problem. Medieval setting is more difficult in that aspect - both male and female characters wear tons of flowy fabrics... In the end, it's worth it.

Frik123

Dec 1, 2021
Question to the author of this masterpiece. I'm trying to go the route where Philip stays good, clean, etc, and Isabella becomes a dirty whore. Is this a sound idea? Will this path be developed in the future?

Reactions: Vodrick

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hah, i realy hope we can back to farm life with the former queen and have the MC finally graduate from his virginity...
Well and the opossite for Isabella i guess. it gets really annoying to reject every male time and time again, at least i hope she will gain some smarts and realize that they just all want to fuck her, her naivity is getting annoying, like with that dumb childhood friend...yeah sure he didn't mean anything by whipping his dick out :rolleyes:

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes