iainmore

Jun 12, 2017

Update: Fragile Innocence Chapter IV ver. 0.1 full beta (windows)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disclaimer:
- To start update go to Patricia's house (outside). There's a golden circle that starts scene from new update.
- Most of events happen during daytime.
- at one point when you are on the fairy's farm you have to grow every type of vegetable from start to finish to be able to move forward (it's repeatable mechanics, but in this case one time will be enough to unclock the main story).

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA
At the risk of repeating myself the Mega link is still fucked up.

Reactions: ToT9697
Jan 20, 2022
How and where do I get the trowel or fork? Found it and had to use the key 'Z' and the mouse left key to grab it. I wish DarkLove had given us some tips on how to use keys.........
1698106619621.png

Last edited:

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 3026760

I'm stuck here someone help please
It's hard to tell what your problem is because you haven't described it. There's a field below character - start farming there. As simple as that.

Please share the whole save folder
drop save file
Previous update (available on this site) has saves for pure and dirty route.
How and where do I get the trowel or fork?
View attachment 3028923
The picture you posted is pretty self-explanatory. Search in the barn. Big red building that stands nearby. The items you need are on the boxes.

joy_boy

Jan 15, 2019
It's hard to tell what your problem is because you haven't described it. There's a field below character - start farming there. As simple as that.

Previous update (available on this site) has saves for pure and dirty route.

The picture you posted is pretty self-explanatory. Search in the barn. Big red building that stands nearby. The items you need are on the boxes.
there's a weeding light infront of me but no land and still 0% I already plant all the lands

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
there's a weeding light infront of me but no land and still 0% I already plant all the lands
This field is supposed to be the easiest one to deal with. There are about six active points on the field, but you need to seed/plant about 3 of them (my numbers can be slightly off but I don't have time to check the correct number). Just click randomly on the field until you find those spots. Only when all the fields are fully grown will you be able to continue the story.

joy_boy

Jan 15, 2019
This field is supposed to be the easiest one to deal with. There are about six active points on the field, but you need to seed/plant about 3 of them (my numbers can be slightly off but I don't have time to check the correct number). Just click randomly on the field until you find those spots. Only when all the fields are fully grown will you be able to continue the story.
I'm already planted all the field and harvest and redo the planting again and I'm stuck on where to go or what to do next?

joy_boy

Jan 15, 2019
1698182281810.png

where can I plant the potatoes? and I already grow all the plants on the field and the story did not progress what do I need to do? any hint?

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Is there another source then Mega? I can't download from there
None yet it seems as I also find it impossible to download latest version from there as well. This is quite a common occurance from Mega of late. DL just stops after 18% is downloaded with me and wont download any more after that. We really nee somebody to "torrent" latest file due to size of it.

joy_boy

Jan 15, 2019
None yet it seems as I also find it impossible to download latest version from there as well. This is quite a common occurance from Mega of late. DL just stops after 18% is downloaded with me and wont download any more after that. We really nee somebody to "torrent" latest file due to size of it.
just try this. If the download stops try to refresh the window or tab it will automatically resume or there's a button to resume the download where it stop that's what I do. I refresh and refresh when it stop until it's done.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
just try this. If the download stops try to refresh the window or tab it will automatically resume or there's a button to resume the download where it stop that's what I do. I refresh and refresh when it stop until it's done.
I tried that. That doesnt work for me but thaks for the suggestion.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes