lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
Something needs to be done to rectify this. Back to the drawing board. What is the significance of Philip's character to the story? Why is he important? Why should the audience care? What is it that Philip lacks that other male characters in successful male protag games has?
These sorts of questions can contribute constructively as they presumably align with the dev's goals for the character.

Something Philip lacks compared to other mprotags would be love interests that can rival Isabella in terms of player investment (the sudden change in location probably hasn't helped with this).

Last edited:
Reactions: QueenKong87

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It’s a pity that Isabella didn’t invite Gia to the bachelorette party at the pool and even then didn’t explain the situation to Gia. I'm feel sorry for Gia. This makes me very sad.
I hope Isabella will explain the situation and treat Gia better.
I hope Isabella remembers that she is a best friend and treats Gia like a best friend. I hope that Isabella will help, protect and pay more attention to Gia, as well as communicate and interact with Gia more.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: | Vee |

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Alpha version of the update was just released for high tier patrons. As for Isabella content, next two updated will be all about her (that's only fair after two Philip's updates).
As for diminishing Philip's role, that's just not going to happen. Period. If anyone can read between the lines, they can already guess how important Philip is for the story.

scene.png

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
1695916791356.png
I am confused here
I want to follow the path of Elizabeth's corruption and betrayal of Philip
Which one should I choose here? If I choose the first one, it seems that Elizabeth gets a corruption score, but it is with Philip
I do not know

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Alpha version of the update was just released for high tier patrons. As for Isabella content, next two updated will be all about her (that's only fair after two Philip's updates).
As for diminishing Philip's role, that's just not going to happen. Period. If anyone can read between the lines, they can already guess how important Philip is for the story.

View attachment 2962208
I hope you focus on the Isabella route, the Isabella route is great

recking1209

Feb 2, 2019

View attachment 2962208
PLZ give us more Isabella story line for tease or kiss ,and handjob or footjob...

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes