M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Just started playing the game because of the good reviews. After spending 15 mins trying to find the kitchen to get the apple pie, I spent another 20 mins trying to find the gallery at second floor. Classic RPGM bullshit. I tried to look at the map but I don't see any fucking gallery in it. And the light color with the curly fonts doesn't help at all. Just look at this and tell me its a good map.

I don't get why is the castle needlessly HUGE and entering the map from the right side can bring you to bottom left at the next map, or some other random location. This shit is so goddamn frustrating and I am only at the second quest FFS. Can someone tell me where is the FUCKING gallery?

Capture.PNG

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Just started playing the game because of the good reviews. After spending 15 mins trying to find the kitchen to get the apple pie, I spent another 20 mins trying to find the gallery at second floor. Classic RPGM bullshit. I tried to look at the map but I don't see any fucking gallery in it. And the light color with the curly fonts doesn't help at all. Just look at this and tell me its a good map.

I don't get why is the castle needlessly HUGE and entering the map from the right side can bring you to bottom left at the next map, or some other random location. This shit is so goddamn frustrating and I am only at the second quest FFS. Can someone tell me where is the FUCKING gallery?

View attachment 3298966
It is for such people that the taxi service was created...

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Another teaser. The update doesn't have a date yet, but I'm aiming to release it by the end of February (if not, it will be released for patrons in early March).
View attachment 3370071
Thanks for the teaser. But if this update comes in March then it would mean that it has been developed for 10 freaking months so I hope there will be enough content to suffice this 10 month period.

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Thanks for the teaser. But if this update comes in March then it would mean that it has been developed for 10 freaking months so I hope there will be enough content to suffice this 10 month period.
You're wrong. There was substantial update in October. Despite my application, for unknown reasons, this thread was never updated. Oh, well...

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes