Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So I'm confused does this game have ntr elements
Technically yes, but not really, because you play as both the male and female MC, which can both cheat. Your choice, you can stay loyal.

That being said, both MC's spend more time with pretty much every other character than which each other...so if you stay loyal with both there really isn't much of anything happening.
I find playing the fem MC just a pain, as i have no interest in playing fem MC and neither make her cheat...of course every male wants to fuck her and she's naive as fuck. So just a continuous repetition of rejecting them...the male MC has other problems, mainly his personality, which isn't great...

Naye

Apr 26, 2020
Technically yes, but not really, because you play as both the male and female MC, which can both cheat. Your choice, you can stay loyal.

That being said, both MC's spend more time with pretty much every other character than which each other...so if you stay loyal with both there really isn't much of anything happening.
I find playing the fem MC just a pain, as i have no interest in playing fem MC and neither make her cheat...of course every male wants to fuck her and she's naive as fuck. So just a continuous repetition of rejecting them...the male MC has other problems, mainly his personality, which isn't great...
Thank you

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Update is released for all patrons.
Isabella.png
Genuine question. Why do you keep playing if you dislike both characters so much? There are better ways to spend your time.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Genuine question. Why do you keep playing if you dislike both characters so much? There are better ways to spend your time.
Maybe the message came over a bit wrong.
I don't dislike the main characters, i really hope the male MC loses his chasity mindset, which is a bit much at times.
As for the female MC she's a bit too naive, that's it, no dislike otherwise.
That everyone and their dog want's to fuck her is what i find annoying, which i have no interest in, as she's only for the MC, so playing her sections are, well boring, mostly.
Beside that i'm not a fan playing as female MC's in general, but that was clear from the get to go, so no complains.

Otherwise i find the story interesting. I just hope the 2 MC's spend more time with each other, work on their relationship, as their romance + the story is what interests me and is the reason i play the game.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Fragile Innocence [Ch. IV v0.02] [Dark Love] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [921 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes