Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
The password is able to be cracked and is an open challenge to everyone. Please see the channel "password-cracking" in the Discord for more information. You can also look back a couple of pages I believe someone asked me how to bypass subphase 1 and I gave them the code for that. Or you can self-analyze the code yourself!
for those of us that are not computer programmers, would it be possible for someone to just tell us the codes?

nico360

May 17, 2020
On page 1 the download link says "all", does that mean I can play it on Win, Linux, Mac and Android?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Netscape Navigator? :giggle:
'scuse me while I grab a can with which to swing wildly while yelling, young whipper snappers and their new-fangled HTML5 browser and CSS3 and AJAX. Why, back in my day JS was invented for popups and durn it, it should'a stayed that way. xDDD -old man rant over- Born before NN, but I never got to use it.

• Haha
Reactions: Dargondo and kurosx

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Does anyone have the console string for stamina? I've gone through the list and didn't find one that might work.

Monstered

Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to edit variables in online version? It appears to be missing a SugarCube variable

Mogremier

Oct 11, 2020
is the dev still working on this game?

(Edit) not to mention their discord is dead, no mods, and those nude server scams that steal your password and other things etc... is everywhere

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes