mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How can you afford this? each new slave adds a permanent new cost
ikr, anyway, does anyone know how to remove title the cheater from the game?
It gets tagged in your Save file and the save file is encrypted :confused:

You open it in any Text Editor and its gibberish.
The game is open source. so while you can't do it easily, you can reference the source code to either make a save editor, or to just program a mod that removes the title

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Your next gameplay will be revolutionary now, u can just now focus on what really matters:

being the sole allfather and creating that awesome super-confusing family tree (it's not even a tree anymore to me it's a spiderweb)
i did that once. God did the game lag.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
i did that once. God did the game lag.
If you google FCHost pregmod, there is a precompiled version that opens up in a separate EXE.

So I don't have to expand my browser's page file.

It does eat up RAM like a monster after awhile though. This save file will only get bigger, I plan on spanning at least ten years in the game.

1677624994574.png

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
How can you afford this? each new slave adds a permanent new cost
Hmmm, good question.

Looking at my books, it looks like the Dairy pulls in the most and it's not even filled up (haha) completely yet.

I should really pull my kids out of the Ice (Incubator) but I'm too lazy to go through all 83 of them at the moment.

Maybe I should bring back the Arcade. Hmmm :unsure:

Shame the Club is strictly for Rep.

1677625557242.png

Reactions: mrttao

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Ok i did a recheck on my last save file and even on week 103 my family "tree" looked barebones in comparison, dammnn how did u manage to do all the micromanaging? did u use the rule tool? (i could never wrap my head around the UI of that thing)

Genghis Khan is really proud of you
It's actually pretty easy, I also give most of my kids away to become Breeders themselves. I only keep so many.

Furthers my Future Society where pregnancy is encouraged. It's been maxed out, but why stop now?

If you go to Social --> Universal Rules --> Babies

You can set who impregnates your slaves whenever they are fertile. I have it set as myself.

So the more kids I keep, the worse the spider web gets :KEK:

I did setup rules assistant but it primarily does some simple surgeries and doses everyone with feminine hormones to save me some time.

1677722510785.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Argentus67

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
Hello, so i don't understand: i do download the game and the images here THEN i go on GitHub and download what from there?
Sorry in adevice, the processo seems messy

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Hello, so i don't understand: i do download the game and the images here THEN i go on GitHub and download what from there?
Sorry in adevice, the processo seems messy
You don't need to download anything from here, just go to fc-pregmod on GitGud and navigate to Deployment > Releases.
you'll find the latest pre-compiled version of the game there along with the link for the WebGL assets.

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
You don't need to download anything from here, just go to fc-pregmod on GitGud and navigate to Deployment > Releases.
you'll find the latest pre-compiled version of the game there along with the link for the WebGL assets.
Thanks a lot! I downloaded the game and the webgl: how do i incorporate the webgl in the HTML? (How ti make them work together)

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Thanks a lot! I downloaded the game and the webgl: how do i incorporate the webgl in the HTML? (How ti make them work together)
the WebGL needs to be inside a folder called "resources",
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then under Game options > Display, scroll down to "Images" enable it and choose WebGL
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
the WebGL needs to be inside a folder called "resources",
So i tried the webGL when they first came out and it was quite janky and had memory leak issues (but as first impression go that was enough to impress me on what's to come in the future), so how is it now?

JohnyLisbon

Jan 29, 2019
So i tried the webGL when they first came out and it was quite janky and had memory leak issues (but as first impression go that was enough to impress me on what's to come in the future), so how is it now?
It's still a struggle in run-of-the-mill systems, specially when opening the game, since it loads everything right away. But as long as the browser isn't straining by itself like when having a lot of tabs open, then you should be good, there's been a few updates to improve performance a bit, and many outfits can now be seen in game, along with a few other accessories.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes