4.20 star(s) 44 Votes

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
It's funny how apparently most of you assume that being good looking automatically invalidates any difficulty of a person to get sex. "Ah, he looks good. He can fuck whenever he wants." sure, sure...
Doesn't invalidate all difficulty mind you, but you're definitely going to have an easier time getting people interested in you.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Ok lets break this down
"Bro, I'm pretty sure people not being interested in seeing a handsome MC have cheat powers is exactly why less attractive MCs with cheat powers are so prevalent"
I expressed a personal opinion, I'm not stupid enough to claim what "people" want, there are some clues to this in my post, let me highlight them for you

"Also, by the definition of a kink, it isn't supposed to be something a majority of people are into, and it doesn't have to be if we're talking about profit and business strategies."
I disagree, A "Kink" is a predilection toward specific sexual stimuli, you can have "Niche Kinks" that seem to appeal to small samples of the population or "Mainstream Kinks" that seem to appeal to much wider audiences.... A defining characteristic of "kink" is that generally it isn't something that is discussed in "polite society" so it is hard to gauge how prevalent specific "Kinks" are.
"The whole point of making the MC less attractive is to contrast the attactiveness of the girls he's fucking."
Are you the Dev to make such concrete assertions? I'd certainly agree that the contrast between the MC and NPC's can be considered A factor, but trying to define it as "THE" whole point strikes me as extremely limited thinking.
"It's not so much as "Control/Domination" as much as it is humiliation at play. It's more humiliating when the person forcing them to do something looks like they're way out of their league."
I play this game for Control/Domination aspect, I clearly stated this in my post let me highlight it for you (seriously dude, you need to put more effort into your reading).
If you play this game for the humiliation aspects then great for you, it doesn't change what I get out of it AND it doesn't change the fact that I don't consider the "Ugly Bastard" as a kink within the context of my play (which was the point I was responding too)... he is at best a counterpoint to the kinks I'm here for.
---
The person I was replying to posted "Shame the player can only be a ugly bastard. I'll never understand this kink. "
and I attempted to share A perspective that might grant him some understanding.
I'm not sure why you are trying so hard to make an argument where none was needed, clearly you have some different opinions to me, and clearly your opinion can also work to give that poster similar perspective.... So Bro! why the argument???
Apparently I can't respond to opinions with my own???

Sep 12, 2017
Found all of them except Page 3, number 30, anyone know where to get her? Bank bike parking on weekdays A... makes no sense
or Mob page #15, what does that one look like?

Guest522

Jan 29, 2020
Is it just me because I'm not a native English speaker or does the official translation feels kinda weird?
Vaguely musing if I could / should find a way to rewrite the oddities in it if theres any interest in that.

• Hey there
Reactions: leitox
4.20 star(s) 44 Votes