4.20 star(s) 41 Votes

Eneomaos

Aug 17, 2020
Any actual armpit licking scenes implemented after the update? Cuz I remember there not being any before...

MomoTheOverlord

Jul 10, 2020
For people that are getting having issues. "TypeError Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined"
It is probably due to you running a Virtual Machine like I do.
add the following line in the package.json file located in the root folder.
"chromium-args": "--ignore-gpu-blacklist", <- don't forget the comma
If you are having issues I would suggest you to edit the file with notepad++
solutions was found here:
related to anti-cheat ?

Apr 29, 2022
disclaimer: downloaded elsewhere, might not be as accurate

Any actual armpit licking scenes implemented after the update? Cuz I remember there not being any before...
Kinda sorta with this girl under the playground (map top left)? Though, I've checked CGs and didn't find any girls' armpits being licked..
1718613471932.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How much am I gonna miss? Because I'm kind of ok with the pee pee. I'm just not into the poo poo.
CG animation goes as normal, and then you're asked

[do you want to see some uhh unpleasant things?]
  1. yes (basically same cg/animation but with added effects)
  2. no / let her go to toilet (either black background with text descriptions or some scene part is omitted)
So not much at all, like 2-3 cg "variations/continuations" that can be safely skipped with in-game prompt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

====

man, I do have a feeling that most of the assets are AI-generated/assisted, especially that last girl in the alley. At least they look fine (not low effort default diffusion pictures) and somewhat animated.

• Angry
Reactions: alibaba34 and Hdono

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
man, I do have a feeling that most of the assets are AI-generated/assisted, especially that last girl in the alley. At least they look fine (not low effort default diffusion pictures) and somewhat animated.
HOW DARE YOU?!!!
The artist's name is Nyuu! He's extremely famous for his Hypnosis genre! And you DARE call his Art AI?! Maybe he doesn't do too many games but his Manga is quite known among the degenerates who like this kind of stuff.

soundengineer

Jun 7, 2017
HOW DARE YOU?!!!
The artist's name is Nyuu! He's extremely famous for his Hypnosis genre! And you DARE call his Art AI?! Maybe he doesn't do too many games but his Manga is quite known among the degenerates who like this kind of stuff.
I was just about to get on this shit, thank you. Nyuu is a fucking gangster. At least look through an artist's portfolio first.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
what did they add in this new update?
OK I've had enough! Ever since this game got updated, this has been the question every single day!
Can someone please update Page 1, besides the 072Project release and put a note besides it, saying that this is the fully uncensored release?!
I mean... really? What more do you want than reading that the DLSite version is Censored and the "Censorship: No" notification?
Other than that? No! There is nothing else added. Maybe a new translation because it's made by an actual publisher, not DLSite's Translation which is suspected to be AI?! I have no idea.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes