4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
what did they add in this new update?
OK I've had enough! Ever since this game got updated, this has been the question every single day!
Can someone please update Page 1, besides the 072Project release and put a note besides it, saying that this is the fully uncensored release?!
I mean... really? What more do you want than reading that the DLSite version is Censored and the "Censorship: No" notification?
Other than that? No! There is nothing else added. Maybe a new translation because it's made by an actual publisher, not DLSite's Translation which is suspected to be AI?! I have no idea.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
OK I've had enough! Ever since this game got updated, this has been the question every single day!
Can someone please update Page 1, besides the 072Project release and put a note besides it, saying that this is the fully uncensored release?!
I mean... really? What more do you want than reading that the DLSite version is Censored and the "Censorship: No" notification?
Other than that? No! There is nothing else added. Maybe a new translation because it's made by an actual publisher, not DLSite's Translation which is suspected to be AI?! I have no idea.
If you want something on the OP changed then "Report" it to bring it to the attention of Staff (use the link in the bottom right corner), pick the option that best fits your complaint (in this case I imagine "other" works) then in the "More Information" section write your argument for the changes you want made.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes