Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
It is weird, I was just watching some photos of Melina and now I see her with Yoon :D What a coincidence!
I have to congratulate you, your character is fantastic, in any situation and from all camera angles she is always beautiful and fascinating, changing clothes always looks good ... that's what I try to create with my characters, but I'm still far away

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I have to congratulate you, your character is fantastic, in any situation and from all camera angles she is always beautiful and fascinating, changing clothes always looks good ... that's what I try to create with my characters, but I'm still far away
I am being dramatic almost all the time so,... guess you are not that bad :BootyTime:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Wait wait...my friend, I am truly sorry I might be drunk or something, I just see you commented me this,

the weekend I'm romantic ... the rest of the days I try to give emotions to everything that the spoiled kids in the fanart sections don't :ROFLMAO:

so I replied like that:

I am being dramatic almost all the time so,... guess you are not that bad :BootyTime:

Actually, when I refreshed the page I see this:

I am so confused. And sorry if I seem like a rude guy. I really didn't mean it.

Wow, if you say so, thank you so much! I am really happy to see other people's ideas on Yoon Renders and hopefully wanting to see more.

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Wait wait...my friend, I am truly sorry I might be drunk or something, I just see you commented me this,

the weekend I'm romantic ... the rest of the days I try to give emotions to everything that the spoiled kids in the fanart sections don't :ROFLMAO:

so I replied like that:

Actually, when I refreshed the page I see this:

I am so confused. And sorry if I seem like a rude guy. I really didn't mean it.

Wow, if you say so, thank you so much! I am really happy to see other people's ideas on Yoon Renders and hopefully wanting to see more.
you are not drunk ... but I had posted the same answer twice ... my fault sorry

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
you are not drunk ... but I had posted the same answer twice ... my fault sorry
Okay! Now I know I am still on my limit, thanks :D LOL JK I don't drink.

Yes, she actually is heavily based on/ inspired by a real-life person. I took permission from her to grant most of her appearance and attitudes to Yoon.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes