FixMatik

Jan 6, 2021
Yes, I use height but not scale. Additionally, I use the morphs below:

Most of those are from this pack:

Sorry, I don't remember where does the rest comes from.

Most of the Myanmarese girls have shorter abdomen/torose lengths than average. (Opposite to Indian women). So, I make Yoon's Torso shorter and it gives realistic anatomy in my point of view.
Outstanding! Thank you so much.
It gets a little weird being surrounded by 6' - 6'2" women in dazworld lol

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
As a 6’0” tall woman, I resemble that remark. Hahahahahaha
My sister have 193 cm height (i think it's 6'4"), she was basketball player, it's funny to watch when she's dancing with her husband (he have 183) :KEK:

Yoon need a taller friend to hugs, cause when she hugs tall girl her head would be between this girl's boobs:love:;)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
My sister have 193 cm height (i think it's 6'4"), she was basketball player, it's funny to watch when she's dancing with her husband (he have 183) :KEK:

Yoon need a taller friend to hugs, cause when she hugs tall girl her head would be between this girl's boobs:love:;)
183(6') is still a tall man and it would be shameful to tell you guys my height LOL. Before I get my daughter, there was a time I wanted to date a European woman from the bar. But it is so hard to find one who is shorter than me with a high heel. I was a young boy and had never got a chance to ask them out LOL.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
183(6') is still a tall man and it would be shameful to tell you guys my height LOL. Before I get my daughter, there was a time I wanted to date a European woman from the bar. But it is so hard to find one who is shorter than me with a high heel. I was a young boy and had never got a chance to ask them out LOL.
My cousin have 149 cm height and i know girl who have 145 cm height, just some ppl are too fukin tall ( me too, i have 188 cm ) :FacePalm:

I love Yoon for her shortness and body shape, proper Asian Lady:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
A short story i started working on.
Father: "As your beloved father my dear sweet daughter it will be my honor to give your hand to Lord Daniel.
Yoon: "Yes father."
Yoon And Step Father Ship 001.jpg
Father: "However as i am the Governor of our province. It is well within my rights to invoke prima nocta....And i shall claim that right, oh yes i will gladly claim it."
Yoon felt a cold chill run down her spine, the thought of him touching her scared her and disgusted her, preying that something would stop this marriage from happening.
Yoon And Step Father Ship 002.jpg
A cannon blast shook her from those thoughts.
Cannon fire.jpg
TBC???

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
A short story i started working on.
Father: "As your beloved father my dear sweet daughter it will be my honor to give your hand to Lord Daniel.
Yoon: "Yes father."
View attachment 1228990
Father: "However as i am the Governor of our province. It is well within my rights to invoke prima nocta....And i shall claim that right, oh yes i will gladly claim it."
Yoon felt a cold chill run down her spine, the thought of him touching her scared her and disgusted her, preying that something would stop this marriage from happening.
View attachment 1228991
A cannon blast shook her from those thoughts.
View attachment 1228992
TBC???
Yes, please :love:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Ahoy there land lovers, i'm dread pirate Sukkhon and i've come for my prize, now where she be??
View attachment 1228466
Don't know why but i must watch "Pirates of the Carribean", but this part with Penelope Cruz :LOL:
Seriously i have readed book about female pirate few years ago, i have remembered this with Sukkhon's help

Great art, please make more like these :love:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes