Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
this is the last time you steal my cheese ... :ROFLMAO:
a good weekend everyone View attachment 1230724
Good weekend to You too

Damn, she must have big defect of vision if she missed shooting to mouse:KEK:
Shooting to bugs or flies is hard, mouse is big enough to not miss shot

I'm shocked about her hair, movement of hair like in real life, this art looks like screen from action movie

(I know i should not complaining about artist vision but this cheese does not look like cheese, it's white block of some sfuff - meth or something similiar:LOL:;))

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Good weekend to You too

Damn, she must have big defect of vision if she missed shooting to mouse:KEK:
Shooting to bugs or flies is hard, mouse is big enough to not miss shot

I'm shocked about her hair, movement of hair like in real life, this art looks like screen from action movie

(I know i should not complaining about artist vision but this cheese does not look like cheese, it's white block of some sfuff - meth or something similiar:LOL:;))
:ROFLMAO: the cheese is close to the mouse, but I didn't like that framing and then I decided for the glass, I leave the cheese to your imagination ..... I can't do everything myself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
:ROFLMAO: the cheese is close to the mouse, but I didn't like that framing and then I decided for the glass, I leave the cheese to your imagination ..... I can't do everything myself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Cheese is yellow or white, white cheese looks different - my grandpa was farmer so i know a little about this
Let's call it white cheese :LOL:

i never saw m*th or other stuff and my opinion can be not right
I'm dropping this subject

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Cheese is yellow or white, white cheese looks different - my grandpa was farmer so i know a little about this
Let's call it white cheese :LOL:

i never saw m*th or other stuff and my opinion can be not right
I'm dropping this subject
ok sorry :cry: we didn't understand each other, that's not cheese, it's 2 towels in a basket, the cheese is on the floor, but I didn't like the shot ... so you can't see it, you won't want me to do a new render to give you the cheese:ROFLMAO:? I'm Italian, we love cheese

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
ok sorry :cry: we didn't understand each other, that's not cheese, it's 2 towels in a basket, the cheese is on the floor, but I didn't like the shot ... so you can't see it, you won't want me to do a new render to give you the cheese:ROFLMAO:? I'm Italian, we love cheese
Sorry, i just wanted to make you laugh ;)
Dev posted few days ago render with Yoon sitting at huge stack of money - and i thought your render was reffering to Gangster Yoon (she could sell white stuff to get Rich) :FacePalm:

Yes i want more renders, with cheese and with Lovely Killler Yoon:love::love::love::love:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I am Asian and I love hot girls. :D JK

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes