Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
IT was quite while from my last plathrough in "being a dik" so Jill is nice sight for my eyes
Looking at them both makes me to say Yoon have better boobs than Jill, size, shape, nipple size are Perfect :PogChamp::PogChamp:
But Yoon might have a problem with carrying big boobs around :D also the difficulties with finding the small size of clothes but for the big boobs.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Sorry didn't mean to come off as rude or anything, but she is the one character i have come to appreciate on so many levels, she is also the reason why i got into daz in the first place, i like seeing nice renders of her as you have done so thank you.
Come on don't be such a stranger! You know me. I am trying to be positive all the time. Not covid LOL.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
So how are you getting your custom characters down to non-amazon heights, like 5'3"?
The default height morph alone might get me down to 5'7"/5'8".
Is it a combo of height and scale? Or...?
Yes, I use height but not scale. Additionally, I use the morphs below:

Most of those are from this pack:

Sorry, I don't remember where does the rest comes from.

Most of the Myanmarese girls have shorter abdomen/torose lengths than average. (Opposite to Indian women). So, I make Yoon's Torso shorter and it gives realistic anatomy in my point of view.

BamID

May 17, 2020
Oh no she's shaved! :D JK. I love it :love: Hoping more from you.
I was doing some other render which is mostly the same and had problems with some textures on the genital, the legs and the armpit so i just "switched" charachters and did it a bit different..
Initially i used Hanako Zhao as by the following picture..

you see it's mostly the same :D and this is with pubes :p
on the armpit you notice that little red "thread" had the same on the genitals and was to lazy to look for a solution.. i'm just doing this for fun once in a while ^^"

i still have something in mind for another Yoon render, but start looking for the assetts tomorrow after work and hope to get something done on the weekend..

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I was doing some other render which is mostly the same and had problems with some textures on the genital, the legs and the armpit so i just "switched" charachters and did it a bit different..
Initially i used Hanako Zhao as by the following picture..

you see it's mostly the same :D and this is with pubes :p
on the armpit you notice that little red "thread" had the same on the genitals and was to lazy to look for a solution.. i'm just doing this for fun once in a while ^^"

i still have something in mind for another Yoon render, but start looking for the assetts tomorrow after work and hope to get something done on the weekend..
Take your time! I'll be happily waiting for it. Thanks again. Good luck, my friend.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes