Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sgt. Yoon: Captain, do you know where are we sailing ?
Cpt. Sukkhon: how the fuck i do? Do i?
Sgt. Yoon: i'm sure i see this rocks 10th time, we're lost
Cpt. Sukkhon: :oops:We're all alone, let's have good time together:whistle::PogChamp:
Shouldn't Yoon be commissioned? Lieutenant or Commander I would think.

I wonder if Sukkhon is the type to roger the cabin boy

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
If you like my game, here are the other games you might also like to try. I get nothing for advertising them, I just recommend you as a friend.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just don't leave me, okay? :D Kidding!
I don't have a fetish about housewife, so game where the MC isn't one are OK.
My kink is more lesbian female protagonist. But I could enjoyed some male MC games too.
I play Jessica O'Neil and I like it a lot, even if she's not totally lesbian.

I think I will try A Wife And Mother and Life In Middle East one day
But don't worry, I will not abandon her :). Nor Sukkhon if you have make another game about her.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Shouldn't Yoon be commissioned? Lieutenant or Commander I would think.

I wonder if Sukkhon is the type to roger the cabin boy
Did not knew how to say this title but now i know Sgt is Warrant Officer, it's not cabin boy it's smaller officer :KEK:
Sukkhon can't molest someone with very high title, she's picking up submisive types like Yoon :love:
I used titles used in our navy - Bosman is the same title as our SGT or other countries Warant Officer, is not that low title

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Did not knew how to say this title but now i know Sgt is Warrant Officer, it's not cabin boy it's smaller officer :KEK:
Sukkhon can't molest someone with very high title, she's picking up submisive types like Yoon :love:
I used titles used in our navy - Bosman is the same title as our SGT or other countries Warant Officer, is not that low title
Ah. As far as I knew, a Sargeant was only slightly higher than a seamen. The way it was explained to me when I was looking at doing service was that a Warrant Officer was the highest non-commissioned officer, but because they were older and more experienced, often had more authority than a freshly minted Lieutenant, even though Lieutenant is technically a higher rank.

But since women generally didn't sail (although from what I hear the ones that did were damn good at it), and we're considering all the commissioned officers being female, the actual history of what ranks mean is kinda moot. I'm thinking Sukkhon should have a cabin girl to roger anyway. Maybe Zoe's girlfriend, whatever her name is.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Ah. As far as I knew, a Sargeant was only slightly higher than a seamen. The way it was explained to me when I was looking at doing service was that a Warrant Officer was the highest non-commissioned officer, but because they were older and more experienced, often had more authority than a freshly minted Lieutenant, even though Lieutenant is technically a higher rank.

But since women generally didn't sail (although from what I hear the ones that did were damn good at it), and we're considering all the commissioned officers being female, the actual history of what ranks mean is kinda moot. I'm thinking Sukkhon should have a cabin girl to roger anyway. Maybe Zoe's girlfriend, whatever her name is.
My country officer titles are different than Eng/US ones and i might fuck up something with translation, if you feeling good with officer title you gave her just keep it :)

why not two cabin girls? those two hardcore party sisters :sneaky: :oops:

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO and Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My country officer titles are different than Eng/US ones and i might fuck up something with translation, if you feeling good with officer title you gave her just keep it :)

why not two cabin girls? those two hardcore party sisters :sneaky: :oops:
For some reason I seem to want to call them the "slut sisters", probably because I like the alliteration. But yeah, I like it. I'll keep that in mind for when I actually have a rig that can render them

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes