Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
ask some moderator the reason for the deleted posts, many jobs have been deleted, usually upon notification ... I do not think there is anything strange in this section
There was no arguing/name calling/flaming/ it was just a polite fun conversation and this is why I find the post deleting very extreme.
PS
I was even nice to White_Wolf619,well kind of :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
There was no arguing/name calling/flaming/ it was just a polite fun conversation and this is why I find the post deleting very extreme
You will probably find the hundreds of forums they monitor they probably just look at it and think there is arguing going on so probably easier to stamp it out ASAP regardless if it was some fun banter.

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
There was no arguing/name calling/flaming/ it was just a polite fun conversation and this is why I find the post deleting very extreme.
PS
I was even nice to White_Wolf619,well kind of :ROFLMAO:
I understand, but we are all from different countries including the moderators, maybe an outsider did not understand that you were joking, just mention it and in the future .. they do not delete the posts

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
two comments were deleted for offending topics:unsure:
at one comment i wrote "Yoon have bigger boobs than always", someone or bot understand "bigger" as n-word :sneaky::KEK:
maybe robocop doesn't like plastic surgery (I'm just kidding) in AWAM they removed more than 10 of my comments, I probably drink blood there for someone (metaphorically) ;-)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
AWAM thread is more big (not bi##er :KEK:) than this one and there are people offended by even good jokes:sneaky:
yea, blood - 32%, cherry taste :p
I understand those people there, I waited there for an update for 2 weeks and I was already starting to become a bad rabid dog! if I waited there for 6 months? (o boy!!) ;-) (maybe a cherry would help them?!?) hahaha

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Lol. Our posts are still here! I think we need to try harder!
Maybe we could start an argument on a very sensitive topic?

Something that will inflame passions, unleash lyrical flights of fancy...

Like which way do you eat your hard-boiled eggs?
Of course, I always start with the small end. Like any well-educated person.
Whoever starts with the big end is a person without taste or manners.
:)

Oct 20, 2019
Maybe we could start an argument on a very sensitive topic?

Something that will inflame passions, unleash lyrical flights of fancy...

Like which way do you eat your hard-boiled eggs?
Of course, I always start with the small end. Like any well-educated person.
Whoever starts with the big end is a person without taste or manners.
:)
As much as I’d love to call you an uncultured swine on this, I actually have to agree with you on it. dammit!!

Reactions: damnedfrog
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes