Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Some more experiments with a Pirate crew. It might just be me, but it seems after Zoe got her tits out at the House Party, doing fan art with her tits out just feels like it captures her character. Not quite happy with the Jasmine render - to me her expression just makes her look dopey. Although maybe she just got rogered by Sukkhon.
Ensign Zoe.png Leut Jasmine.png

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Some more experiments with a Pirate crew. It might just be me, but it seems after Zoe got her tits out at the House Party, doing fan art with her tits out just feels like it captures her character. Not quite happy with the Jasmine render - to me her expression just makes her look dopey. Although maybe she just got rogered by Sukkhon.
View attachment 1269198 View attachment 1269199
Great to see that Captain Sukkhon crew is expanded.

Zoe showing her tits makes me think of Anne Bonny and Mary Read, of which it is said that they showed her boobs just before killing their enemies so that they would know that they had been defeated by a woman.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
don't you load any work? it seems that this section is also getting strange, unfortunately it will become a refuge for disappointed awam fans, I think it is better to dedicate my little free time to the contest on slushe
Reinstalling daz, as i have way to much stuff installed and on the computer can take up to 5 minutes just to load a G8 Female base model. So its going to be a little while.

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Reinstalling daz, as i have way to much stuff installed and on the computer can take up to 5 minutes just to load a G8 Female base model. So its going to be a little while.
I think it's like this for all of us, I have more than a hundred clothes for gen 8, every time I decide to clean up I am sorry to eliminate them, then I still have the passion to work with gen2 ... so I have a lot of material for that too, before then daz will say enough ... then I'll have to clean up :eek:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I think it's like this for all of us, I have more than a hundred clothes for gen 8, every time I decide to clean up I am sorry to eliminate them, then I still have the passion to work with gen2 ... so I have a lot of material for that too, before then daz will say enough ... then I'll have to clean up :eek:
Yeah going through my stuff i had 1.72TB of stuff on daz, and a lot of it i just never used but trying to dig through it all and delete stuff was just too much effort so in the end thought i would start from scratch, as i said it would take about 3 minutes or longer to load a base g8 model, now it takes 3 seconds lol.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Jill teasing Yoon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1226130
Nice. I really like cross overs. Great job. And I just started Free Pass an,d I really like it. I'll start doing fan arts soon^^

Jill is my favorite character so please don't ruin her in anyway. :giggle:
Errr... then you shouldn't search for the tattoed version of her I made. Let's say you might... not like it. And believe me she's also my favorite character because I'm just a hopeless romantic^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Nice. I really like cross overs. Great job. And I just started Free Pass an,d I really like it. I'll start doing fan arts soon^^

Errr... then you shouldn't search for the tattoed version of her I made. Let's say you might... not like it. And believe me she's also my favorite character because I'm just a hopeless romantic^^
Yeah i have seen them, great work by the way, but yeah as i say she is my favorite character and i like to keep her pure in my world, one of the reasons why i stay out of the that forum. :giggle:

Reactions: After Choices
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes