After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Wow, New update (y)
Thanks, After Choices
AC are you open to grammar corrections? or maybe some polishing up of mirror mistakes in the script?
Hello, of course, I am open to any good idea/ suggestion/ help necessary to make this game better. I lost contact with a former translation helper so I accepted some of my patrons who are willing to help. But if you still want to help me I would be so thankful to you, my friend.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
What obscene scenes are you talking about? I may be an idiot but I played this game three times and did not see a good hot scene with MC (blowjob,anal,vaginal).
I do not play the lesbian path.
there are none so far for mc, but he asked for a gallery for lewd scenes (not only for mc) and they are definitly there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stella Ko

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Quick question: I see the female domination tag; does that mean the protagonist is/can be dominant (calling her a "strict woman" in the overview seems to be imply as much) or is this another game about a female protag being submissive and exploited?
It is the future preparation of MC and another controllable character Jas. It may also have effects on Iceman's event.

I and Stella don't have plans to put forced/r**pe or any other offensive content to our game.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
please compress the android version. 1.29GB is a little to much for a phone...
You know a Joi Play?
Joi Play is ren'py games emulator, you can download it at google play
download compressed pc version, download joi Play with three plugins (around 120 mb all plugins and program) and install
You can also use a joi Play for other renpy games

Reactions: After Choices

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
It is the future preparation of MC and another controllable character Jas. It may also have effects on Iceman's event.

I and Stella don't have plans to put forced/r**pe or any other offensive content to our game.
I like femdom and i'm expecting more events like this in future :love:

Yoon dissapointed about her husband can apply "graphic violence" mode to throw out him and make divorce faster :KEK:
It's not offensive content - she's another strong woman :WeSmart:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stella Ko

Tyger Tyger

May 17, 2021

I was disappointed in this update. It was hyped up to be something special, but it didn't deliver. Sorry! It may as well be a romance novel. I think I've wasted more than enough time on its game (?).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

OK, thanks. If there are several controllable characters this should really have the "multiple protagonists" tag.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i see a few people have allready made the offer too help with translation, so hopefully issues like that will be solved, i enjoy this vn a lot but as long as its not translated better, it will hold it back from becoming something truly special its not like you can´t understand the meaning, but there is too many small mistakes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I was disappointed in this update. It was hyped up to be something special, but it didn't deliver. Sorry! It may as well be a romance novel. I think I've wasted more than enough time on its game (?).
It is one of games where mc needs time to become a slutty wife, game was posted 21th march - two months and four updates were relased
This is not game where mc fucks every guy in game from first relase, you should respect Dev's ideas at least
Many people are dissapoined cause one-time players complains about game without knowing how much work it is,
Developing a game is really hard work :FacePalm:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
My friend.I play this game to see the story of the beautiful protagonist, I do not care if her neighbor has sex.
I understand. I truly understand. I don't like blue balls either. You also have the right to dislike. But this game is just two months old (66 days to be exact.)

And I am trying to give an update every 2-3 weeks. I want to keep this game a slow burn, not an ultra-slow burn.

Let just say if Yoon sucks someone's dick other than her husband. She must be A WHORE! And that is too much unrealistic to me. I and Stella don't want to keep this game that way.

Why would she suck the ones' D / or have sex with strangers just at the day 2? She is a super-duper shy and subtle girl.

Let's just give Yoon some time to evolve Day after day. (The game has already got around 1500 renders/ 4 animations / 2 minigames/ Voiced-scenes just in 66 days.)

Finally, if she just has sex on day 2, not only that she will become the most boring typical female whore MC, but also some players will get bored seeing H scenes one after another.

Due to religion, she is an anal virgin, BJ virgin, etc. Let's just give some time.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
OK, thanks. If there are several controllable characters this should really have the "multiple protagonists" tag.
Just played through the early bits and yeah, would be nice if this had been tagged with multiple protagonists.

Other than that, some of the character design is pretty decent and there's a pleasing variety of characters. The writing is a mixed bag with a lot of broken English and weird irrelevant infodumps about the average height of Myanmar women or the spread of batik dying: doesn't really do anything for the story except suggest the writer has spent half an hour on wikipedia and doesn't want it to go to waste.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes