Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I was wondering if I wanted to play this, because the renders look good and some of the tags look great.

And now you tagged it with [incest]? You really want me to play this game, don't you? :D Next thing you're gonna tell me there is some harem route planned.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I was wondering if I wanted to play this, because the renders look good and some of the tags look great.

And now you tagged it with [incest]? You really want me to play this game, don't you? :D Next thing you're gonna tell me there is some harem route planned.
Don't be so positive, patreon version is without incest :FacePalm:
you need to use mod
dunno about harem route, but i have hope it will be mc's harem - not some side character
( Iceman's in example )

Oct 20, 2019
So I do have one tiny bit of negative feedback... I'm trying to play the mini game where Tamara is teaching Yoon how to dance. Holy cow that minigame is ridiculously hard... A number of times the arrows show up at the end and *poof* there goes 700 points!! That's a lot when you need 1000 and some point values are 20 or less. If it happens twice you might as well quit and try again.

Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
So I do have one tiny bit of negative feedback... I'm trying to play the mini game where Tamara is teaching Yoon how to dance. Holy cow that minigame is ridiculously hard... A number of times the arrows show up at the end and *poof* there goes 700 points!! That's a lot when you need 1000 and some point values are 20 or less. If it happens twice you might as well quit and try again.
The source code for that minigame was borrowed from . I am one of his patrons. I just change the graphical user interface. He makes the moves in random behavior so I think you've got some bad luck :FacePalm: I've happed like it twice when I was testing then everything looks good to me so I decided not to touch his source code. I will change some values in the next update. Sorry for the bad experience.

Reactions: sexieallie2001
Oct 20, 2019
The source code for that minigame was borrowed from . I am one of his patrons. I just change the graphical user interface. He makes the moves in random behavior so I think you've got some bad luck :FacePalm: I've happed like it twice when I was testing then everything looks good to me so I decided not to touch his source code. I will change some values in the next update. Sorry for the bad experience.
LOL I was literally trying to play it for 10 minutes and I don't think I scored about 200! :D Is there any special scene winning the minigame unlocks?
No need to be sorry. :)

• Red Heart
Dec 7, 2020
I discovered this game today, and I really liked the full lesbian path. I'm a lesbian, and games like this are really hard to find. I really liked the scene where the MC's best friend cuddles her and basically admits in other words that she's been in love with her for years.

The game's English is a bit broken, though.

I never understood the "incest" debate when the two persons involved are actually not blood-related at all, they should do whatever they want, if they really love/attract each other.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
You must have a really good luck to pass that game, maybe change value of needed points to smaller (or really small)
If this won't work after next relase think about making this game skipable :unsure:

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
LOL I was literally trying to play it for 10 minutes and I don't think I scored about 200! :D Is there any special scene winning the minigame unlocks?
No need to be sorry. :)
Those points are just for the record and if we have to use them again in the future release, then it is just a small talk/ impression between Tamara and Yoon.

Reactions: sexieallie2001

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You must have a really good luck to pass that game, maybe change value of needed points to smaller (or really small)
If this won't work after next relase think about making this game skipable :unsure:
That game is skipable. Just click the skip button. Of course, I will try to lower the points in the next update.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
If Yoon is on period, what would be her chocolates?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
delicacies or mint
i love mint chocolate:p
(And chocolate is not best idea during peroid, yes girls want to eat someting sweet but eating chocolate helps to produce a more blood - more blood in organism - more blood during peroid flowing from............
I was living with two sisters and i know what i'm saying)
Maybe some fruits or cake instead ?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I discovered this game today, and I really liked the full lesbian path. I'm a lesbian, and games like this are really hard to find. I really liked the scene where the MC's best friend cuddles her and basically admits in other words that she's been in love with her for years.

The game's English is a bit broken, though.

I never understood the "incest" debate when the two persons involved are actually not blood-related at all, they should do whatever they want, if they really love/attract each other.
Thank you so much for playing. We are glad to know that you are enjoying the update.

We are not native speakers so sorry for the inconveniences. We have asked for help with translation. Will inform you here in the future.

Due to Patreon rules and regulations, step- things are considered incest :'(

So we have no choice but to install a patch that replaces family friend with step-daughter, back.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
delicacies or mint
i love mint chocolate:p
(And chocolate is not best idea during peroid, yes girls want to eat someting sweet but eating chocolate helps to produce a more blood - more blood in organism - more blood during peroid flowing from............
I was living with two sisters and i know what i'm saying)
Maybe some fruits or cake instead ?
Chocolate I meant was not real chocolate. :BootyTime: Her desires, right or wrong fantasies, her not-so-normal minds, etc.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Chocolate I meant was not real chocolate. :BootyTime: Her desires, right or wrong fantasies, her not-so-normal minds, etc.
Knowing how fast players want to let Yoon fuck anyone fast as possible, they will try to force You to let fuk Yoon in all holes without any idea how important is novel plot

i will playing safely, making a Iceman and other males route as side route or avoid them,
making a lesbian and Sukkon's route my favs, i see Yoon as lesbian

Too many female characters are sluts from first relases, instead of slow romance routes they giving their bodies to anyone;)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes