Oct 20, 2019
I understand. I truly understand. I don't like blue balls either. You also have the right to dislike. But this game is just two months old (66 days to be exact.)

And I am trying to give an update every 2-3 weeks. I want to keep this game a slow burn, not an ultra-slow burn.

Let just say if Yoon sucks someone's dick other than her husband. She must be A WHORE! And that is too much unrealistic to me. I and Stella don't want to keep this game that way.

Why would she suck the ones' D / or have sex with strangers just at the day 2? She is a super-duper shy and subtle girl.

Let's just give Yoon some time to evolve Day after day. (The game has already got around 1500 renders/ 4 animations / 2 minigames/ Voiced-scenes just in 66 days.)

Finally, if she just has sex on day 2, not only that she will become the most boring typical female whore MC, but also some players will get bored seeing H scenes one after another.

Due to religion, she is an anal virgin, BJ virgin, etc. Let's just give some time.
While I can't obviously speak for anyone other than myself, I'm perfectly happy with how you have the MC progressing. The fact that she's not screwed every character in the game so far makes both her and the overall story much more interesting. There's a whole ton of games out there that are sex by the second render and they super boring (and spoiler - the sex scenes are typically not that good either).

You and Stella are doing an amazing job! :)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Just played through the early bits and yeah, would be nice if this had been tagged with multiple protagonists.

Other than that, some of the character design is pretty decent and there's a pleasing variety of characters. The writing is a mixed bag with a lot of broken English and weird irrelevant infodumps about the average height of Myanmar women or the spread of batik dying: doesn't really do anything for the story except suggest the writer has spent half an hour on wikipedia and doesn't want it to go to waste.
My friend what you saying is right and I won't be arguing. Let's just make this game better. I am open to suggestions and ideas if they help to make this game better, of course!

1) I will ask a moderator to add new tags.
2) The writing is quite s**k I know. I and Stella are not native speakers, so. But we have asked for help.
3) I am not 100% Myanmarese but born and raised in Myanmar so I quite know about those things and it is my fault to add that extra information. I just wanted to let the players know she is a bit old-fashioned, classy, and religious. But yeah show doesn't tell as someone said around before. So will try to replace or remove them in the future update.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
My friend what you saying is right and I won't be arguing. Let's just make this game better. I am open to suggestions and ideas if they help to make this game better, of course!

1) I will ask a moderator to add new tags.
2) The writing is quite s**k I know. I and Stella are not native speakers, so. But we have asked for help.
3) I am not 100% Myanmarese but born and raised in Myanmar so I quite know about those things and it is my fault to add that extra information. I just wanted to let the players know she is a bit old-fashioned, classy, and religious. But yeah show doesn't tell as someone said around before. So will try to replace or remove them in the future update.

Don't take it more harshly than intended: The troubles with English are nothing that can't be fixed with the help of a qualified proofreader/editor (and I'm pretty sure your English is better than my Myanmar). What's more important is if the core story is strong.

I bounced once I realized it was a multiple protagonist game, so didn't play far enough to have any opinion on the overall story, but I can at least tell you've got interesting visuals and a lot of different ideas. This isn't for me, but best of luck with your game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
While I can't obviously speak for anyone other than myself, I'm perfectly happy with how you have the MC progressing. The fact that she's not screwed every character in the game so far makes both her and the overall story much more interesting. There's a whole ton of games out there that are sex by the second render and they super boring (and spoiler - the sex scenes are typically not that good either).

You and Stella are doing an amazing job! :)
Thank you so much! This is solid motivation for us. I know the game still has flaws I will try to make things better one version after another.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't afford a great PC that can follow my imaginations. Some arts can really be creepy, sorry for that.

But IRL, I also have those kinda eyes.

It is possible for someone to have a lot of melanin in his/her iris! To have very, very, very dark brown eyes that from afar, appear black. But I have a bit of pale-yellowish / white skin.

Reactions: gregers

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I can't afford a great PC that can follow my imaginations. Some arts can really be creepy, sorry for that.

But IRL, I also have those kinda eyes.

It is possible for someone to have a lot of melanin in his/her iris! To have very, very, very dark brown eyes that from afar, appear black. But I have a bit of pale-yellowish / white skin.
I can see madness in his eyes, he have eyes like people who snored too big dosage of amphetamına :KEK:

But seriously one of Mexico actors have eyes like this, my sister likes Mexico dramas and i saw actor with eyes like him
Polishing renders without strong pc is not possible (or it's fukin hard)

Reactions: Stella Ko

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I can see madness in his eyes, he have eyes like people who snored too big dosage of amphetamına :KEK:

But seriously one of Mexico actors have eyes like this, my sister likes Mexico dramas and i saw actor with eyes like him
Polishing renders without strong pc is not possible (or it's fukin hard)
Yo! I really have that blacked-looking eyes for real! Don't worry I am not that offensive. :LUL:

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes