After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
What's the update schedule for the game is like? Is monthly, bi monthly or Awam :p ? Nice game btw, looking forward to next update.
Thanks for trying my new game. I've planned to give the next version in 5-7 days. But if I have to give early access (2-3 Days) to my Patrons before releasing it publicly. The story has written so far already, only rendering will take time. If I'm done earlier I will let you know here and on my Patron.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
updates are made in three weeks (maybe month if you count a bugfix) :HideThePain:
I heard rumors here in Myanmar. The military is going to shut down the fiber internet on 10th April. They already have taken down wifi/mobile internet already. Let's just hope it would be rumors. So, I am rushing every hour to give you guys a new update.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I heard rumors here in Myanmar. The military is going to shut down the fiber internet on 10th April. They already have taken down wifi/mobile internet already. Let's just hope it would be rumors. So, I am rushing to give you guys a new update every hour.
i thought you're gonna make bigger updates in months schedule with more content but ok
that what happens in Myanmar remind me what Yugoslavian situation were in 1990s ( we must escape to Poland cause our towns were bombarded by EU and US army )
i was 10 years old kid but i remember this fear too much - fear for own life

Last edited:
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
i thought you're gonna make bigger updates in months schedule with more content but ok
that what happens in Myanmar remind me what Yugoslavian situation in 1990s ( we must escape to Poland cause our towns were bombarded by EU and US army )
i was 10 years old kid but i remember this fear too much - fear for own life
Don't worry I'm giving a major update. I am going to drop next update with day 1 + day 2(60-80%). Day 1 has already rendered since before the initial release I just need to do the coding.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Fun facts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

211.jpg

She said women are a little bit different from men at some points, sex may not be the first thing in their head when they find the same-gender, the girl is attractive. Girls have confusing ways of approach. They just approach the same gender just to cuddle with her or have a romantic path without heavily focusing on sex. Or yeah maybe she just wants to have a one-night stand. In conclusion, every person is special and different!

Fix me if I am wrong...
Huh, interesting, thanks for sharing.

• Red Heart

qorl55

May 23, 2018
YNK is inspired by a real-life woman so I want to keep YNK's original attitude as close as possible to her inspiration. Having sex with a stranger at the first time she meet is not really a type of YNK in real-life I know. Hey how about we keep this game realistic at the beginning and let YNK explore more and more in the future. I also love to think how YNK would have become according to our decisions. Fun facts: Don't worry Real-Life YNK Approve what we did to her inspired character. (If you are curious aha)
Yeah of course, I don't really expect nor want YNK to sleep with a stranger first time she meets them, even if it's a girl and even though I'm a big fan of les stuff. I prefer seeing a relationship develop and romantic feelings bloom. Jumping straight into sex is boring imo.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I'm hoping it's not TOO long until we can make her a rampaging slut. Ultra-slow burn (ie no sex other than spouse for many updates) games are boring.

• Red Heart

F1forhalp

SOTD: Fugazi - Instrument
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I use Comodo firewall with HIPS and when I run this game I get a notice that it is trying to change the registry key HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\parameters.

This is very suspicious behavior why would this game be trying to change my TCP parameters?

It is also trying to use an global hook which Comodo said allows to inject a .dll into other executables which is a common windows feature but can also be used to inject keyloggers.
right click game.exe, run in sandbox, no more issues. comodo does that just fine. the savegames will be in another newly created folder inside [VTROOT].

• Red Heart

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So, here's my first attempt at making a wallpaper, let me know what you think:
Zoe Wallpaper 1.png

Had to fudge the title, since I'm not sure what the fonts are yet, but it was still fun to make. Next is Michelle, just need to decide what type of theme to use, Zoe being easy since she's punk. Or I could do YNK and with a little research do a batik theme.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 1131921

Had to fudge the title, since I'm not sure what the fonts are yet, but it was still fun to make. Next is Michelle, just need to decide what type of theme to use, Zoe being easy since she's punk. Or I could do YNK and with a little research do a batik theme.
Zoe :love:
don't get me wrong - i think background is too colorful, purple color is getting your attention instead of Zoe's body
she could show more skin next time;)
now i'm waiting for YNK in bikini

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Zoe :love:
don't get me wrong - i think background is too colorful, purple color is getting your attention instead of Zoe's body
she could show more skin next time;)
now i'm waiting for YNK in bikini
Too colourful ... hmmm, I'll look into that for my next one. I'm just using backgrounds off image searches, so I haven't played with changing the colours yet.

As for the amount of skin, at this stage I'm going more for character. It would be far too easy to render any of the girls completely naked. But then if I did that, it would diminish the build up for when we actually get to see them naked in the game. At this stage I'm limiting myself to what we've seen so far and what we know of their character.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Too colourful ... hmmm, I'll look into that for my next one. I'm just using backgrounds off image searches, so I haven't played with changing the colours yet.

As for the amount of skin, at this stage I'm going more for character. It would be far too easy to render any of the girls completely naked. But then if I did that, it would diminish the build up for when we actually get to see them naked in the game. At this stage I'm limiting myself to what we've seen so far and what we know of their character.
arts can be sexy without nudity - sideboobs, clevages, armpits, bare thighs or legs - those parts of female body are teasing players
we saw YNK sideboob at After Chocies art already - that what i wanted to say

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
arts can be sexy without nudity - sideboobs, clevages, armpits, bare thighs or legs - those parts of female body are teasing players
we saw YNK sideboob at After Chocies art already - that what i wanted to say
Of course. Many of my female friends are burlesque dancers, and a lot of that is about the tease, not having nudity in it at all. I've even done a few burlesque type renders for AWAM fan art, which I might reprise here.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
mainmenu.PNG
Here I love it that much... I will see what more you are rendering and pick one or some of those to showcase in the next game update, maybe as the main menu or gallery. (if you let me)

Let's discuss the concept behind this, (don't mind me if you have known all or some of this already!)

About Composition

View attachment Camera-Shots-Chart-of-Camera-Shot-Sizes-Diagram-Infographic-StudioBinder.png.webp 1153592_Zoe_Wallpaper_1_ruleofthirds.png
  1. Everything looks awesome, I like the fact that the photo is using "The Rule of Thirds".
  2. And it is Wide Shot/ Full Shot/ FS which is too good for character exposition/ establishment.
  3. But the negative space on the left side is a little bit odd for viewers who are expecting something there.
  4. IMO, that is why your wallpaper is looking dope as the main menu we can see negative space is replaced by the menu.
  5. But on the other hand, character facing towards wide space is a great concept.

1153592_Zoe_Wallpaper_1-composition.png

About Color & Tone
Caution *Every person has different tastes and you can't please everyone. Those who like the tones in Bat Man Movie don't seem to like Avenger's color palette.

1153592_Zoe_Wallpaper_color.png 1153592_Zoe_Wallpaper_1_teal&orange2.png
  1. Our Zoe has her attitudes and if you want to tell her story to the viewer through the choices of color & tone consider using opposite color temperature.
  2. If Zoe is showing an excessive amount of skin than she did in this picture you can subtract her from the background using the opposite color of her skin tone. Of course, if you want viewers' eyes to look at her skin more than anything in the picture. (This is just a basic concept)
Let's talk about level or range ( whatever in your language )
1153592_Zoe_Wallpaper_1_tones.png
  1. It is good practice in videography to keep the tone in your desired range for some duration (Except Jump Scares)
  2. But yeah it is videography and we are in Game Environment, and Zoe seems to match with a wide range of color use.
  3. You can use whatever you want. But for new viewers, they may need a comparison to tell which character holds which attitudes.
  4. For example, there are two photos of Zoe and YNK, one is with a narrow range of tone and one with wider. And additionally your artistic taste also still in there, then people can learn what you want them to think of on our two different colors. The right word for that I think might be"Contrast".
  5. All viewers may not know about photography but there is something called "involuntarily"? Don't know how to say right in English. In my language, "they don't know how to cook but they know what is sweet and what is not".

Hey, I also like that you are willing to limit yourself to what you've seen so far and what you know of their character. But when it comes to fan art you can fantasize about anything you want. Don't worry about me I love your work. I'm now waiting for your new beautiful arts like this one.

Note* Sorry I put weird, annoying arrows and google-downloaded png(s) on your art.

Fonts: Debug – Uppercase Glitch Font / Dancing Script

View attachment 1131921

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Sukkhon is Confirmed to be in ( Kathoey but sex scenes are optional)

View attachment 1132197
Having a conversation in a comment section with one of my Patrons got me convinced, finally. I think I will not add Female options for Sukkhon because I also don't like too much the idea of giving the two options. Anatomically, Sukkhon was created/born with the shape of a beautiful Kathoey. People should accept the fact that she is kathoey and don't make a move if the player has no interest in Kathoey. What is your opinion?

Last edited:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Having a conversation in a comment section with one of my Patrons convinced me finally. I think I will not add Female options for Sukkhon because I also don't like too much the idea of giving the two options. Anatomically, Sukkhon was created/born with the shape of a beautiful kathoey. People should accept the fact that she is kathoey and don't make a move if the player has no interest in Kathoey. What is your opinion?
who is Kathoey, the new girl on pussy licking, i'm in hahaha :p

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes