Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Having a conversation in a comment section with one of my Patrons got me convinced, finally. I think I will not add Female options for Sukkhon because I also don't like too much the idea of giving the two options. Anatomically, Sukkhon was created/born with the shape of a beautiful Kathoey. People should accept the fact that she is kathoey and don't make a move if the player has no interest in Kathoey. What is your opinion?
Yes, why not? Hell yea so many options threesomes with Zoe or Michelle
Kathoey on YNK :giggle::PogChamp:
YNK on Kathoey on Michelle :love:

Last edited:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Having a conversation in a comment section with one of my Patrons got me convinced, finally. I think I will not add Female options for Sukkhon because I also don't like too much the idea of giving the two options. Anatomically, Sukkhon was created/born with the shape of a beautiful Kathoey. People should accept the fact that she is kathoey and don't make a move if the player has no interest in Kathoey. What is your opinion?
I like choices, ooo I'm not here, I'm playing! ;-)

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
im on your side there. that would be the same as if we would say "hey we play the only lesbian path. go and change every guy into a girl". you make the characters and write a story for them. don´t change them because some people don´t like them.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I'd prefer to be able to not deal with such a thing at all. That's about as NMK as you can get.
IMO, if a kathoey plays our game and she finds out that there is an option to change a lady with kathoey anatomy to the girl. She may get hurt seeing that (It is my thought maybe I am wrong 100%). I don't want to let them hurt like that. In their mind, they might be thinking about "why there are people who still don't accept us." So isn't it better to have no sexual rs? and just leave the lady as it is were.

I kept saying about anatomy because I want people who really love Kathoey to think that this is real kathoey. I'm neither blaming nor bad-mouthing but learning from others. Do you know WMV? There is a lady called "Shauna", Best Friend of MC. She can also be a trans woman if the player wants her to be.

ShaunaCS.png
She is really a beautiful girl with attitudes whom any player would love to have but...

I got hurt a little bit by not seeing the correct anatomy. It makes me think like Umm... the creator is doing more work on the woman path and not on the trans path. (Don't get me wrong I like that game a lot.)

For example,

• Kathoey are beautiful themselves with different shape of breasts ( breast augmentation/ breast implants )
  • and they have a little bit wider back/ lat/ shoulder than females. I will not use the term "real female" Believe me they got really hurt just by saying " Hey look! You are more beautiful than any real female I've met!"
  • They may have a bulge in yoga pants if they haven't done any operation/ therapy on that!
  • Their nipples may look different!
  • They may have adam's apple if they haven't done Adam's apple reduction surgery
And we, humans, are nothing but to love other people as just they are IMO.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
IMO, if a kathoey plays our game and she finds out that there is an option to change a lady with kathoey anatomy to the girl. She may get hurt seeing that (It is my thought maybe I am wrong 100%). I don't want to let them hurt like that. In their mind, they might be thinking about why there are people who still don't accept us. So isn't it better to have no sexual rs? and just leave the lady as it is were.

I kept saying about anatomy because I want people who really love Kathoey to think that this is real kathoey. I'm neither blaming nor bad-mouthing but learning from others. Do you know WMV? There is a lady called "Shauna", Best Friend of MC. She can also be a trans woman if the player wants her to be.

View attachment 1133017
She is really a beautiful girl with attitudes whom any player would love to have but...

I got hurt a little bit by not seeing the correct anatomy. It makes me think like Umm... the creator is doing more work on the woman path and not on the trans path. (Don't get me wrong I like that game a lot.)

For example,

• Kathoey are beautiful themselves with different shape of breasts ( breast augmentation/ breast implants )
  • and they have a little bit wider back/ lat/ shoulder than females. I will not use the term "real female" Believe me they got really hurt just by saying " Hey look! You are more beautiful than any real female I've met!"
  • They may have a bulge in yoga pants if they haven't done any operation/ therapy on that!
  • Their nipples may look different!
  • They may have adam's apple if they haven't done Adam's apple reduction surgery
And we, humans, are nothing but to love other people as just they are IMO.
i'm not gonna talk about trans ppl cause i don't want to be hated :KEK:
now after adding new character we will get a proper female/female love - or just teasing?
it's important question cause i want to make a trans/kath path and full lesbian playthroughs : in which route we will get more content? Lesbian, Kathoey or we will be able to mix paths?

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Shauna is all female in the WMV I have. I don't even remember the option to make her trans. There IS a character that's on the team who is trans - transitioning from F to M. I just try to avoid games where it's not avoidable. Like to not have anything to do with that character.

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
i'm not gonna talk about trans ppl cause i don't want to be hated :KEK:
now after adding new character we will get a proper female/female love - or just teasing?
it's important question cause i want to make a trans/kath path and full lesbian playthroughs : in which route we will get more content? Lesbian, Kathoey or we will be able to mix paths?
Our Kathoey, Sukkhon hasn't done "Sex reassignment surgery" so she has d**k, male genitalia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So pure or not pure called it as the player wants.
You can get all contents mixed up(if that's what you want.) or avoid things you don't like

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Shauna is all female in the WMV I have. I don't even remember the option to make her trans. There IS a character that's on the team who is trans - transitioning from F to M. I just try to avoid games where it's not avoidable. Like to not have anything to do with that character.
No.1 duty for Sukkhon is to

I will try to keep all my players happy as much as I can. Don't just go away and try it. Thanks!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is a nice start ... but you really need a better proofreader/translator. Its not horrible, but bad enough to give the reader a hard time. Sometimes I dont really know what they try to say.

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
This is a nice start ... but you really need a better proofreader/translator. Its not horrible, but bad enough to give the reader a hard time. Sometimes I dont really know what they try to say.
Thank you for trying my new game, I have got a translation helper, proofreader and you can see that he has done his work from the beginning to the event when YNK back at home from Downtown. We will try to translate better for the rest scenes as fast as we can.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thank you for trying my new game, I have got a translation helper, proofreader and you can see that he has done his work from the beginning to the event when YNK back at home from Downtown. We will try to translate better for the rest scenes as fast as we can.
While I understand it for the other characters, I actually like that Yoon Ni Ko doesn't speak perfect English. It reminds us that she comes from what is for most of us, a completely foreign culture. English is likely her second, possibly even third or fourth language.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
While I understand it for the other characters, I actually like that Yoon Ni Ko doesn't speak perfect English. It reminds us that she comes from what is for most of us, a completely foreign culture. English is likely her second, possibly even third or fourth language.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes