• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Really great renders! Love the face and style of the mc. But I just wish she would be a bit curvier ( bigger tits, maybe legs and hips too) and that there are optionally a few old guys she can cheat with.
That’s all. Looks promising. Good luck!
Your questions will be answered by the next update ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About her appearance, she's going to meet with her future personal groomer named "Sukkhon". If you know what I mean ;)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
hello neighbour german here.

never do that. you never know what kind of people are in those forums.
i'm saying my name only and i don't want to know other real names either
I used old joke about candidate for president who want to be president without any education
it's funny
hello neighbour German(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
ok but, i bet he still would be better than currently goverment.
;)
yup, he could be better
goverment heads and Kononowicz have even the same mental ilness, they know they are on sinking ship but don't do anything to make a situation in country a little better
fuck it
came here to admit YNk beauty not talk about politics
Sukkhon will be introduced in 0.395?
just curious how long it takes to make them lovers:giggle:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
yup, he could be better
goverment heads and Kononowicz have even the same mental ilness, they know they are on sinking ship but don't do anything to make a situation in country a little better
fuck it
oh yeah sorry. just had to say that. didn´t want to start to talk about politics.

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
yup, he could be better
fuck it
Sorry, it would be spoiling if I tell you, please wait for a few days,s and let's see how it comes out. :love: What I can tell you is starting from v0.392 I am not only the write I have co-writer Stella, the voice actor of YNK. I am really happy to have her in writing because she knows better than me about how females would react to other males or females at some point. Maybe you can't get good grammar till our proofreader Habu hasn't done his job but we can have female feelings in writing because of Stella's hard work! I have a raw story/writing, Stella edit and add some female things which I am not very good at.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hey, don't forget the fact that we don't even have a government since Feb 1 till now. Don't know where they keep him. :rolleyes:
hmmm... i don´t know about the situation before the military took over, so i can´t say much about that. only that military as government is never a good thing.
i don't mind talking about politics but it's not how we should use comments
yeah you are right.

• Red Heart

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Thank you so much for trying my new game.

First of all, yes we won't be playing from Daniel's side directly. But YNK's decision in the future can affect how Daniel would become.

Currently, we will only have full control of YNK and Michelle, her step-daughter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, you are right I will put it on my itch page when the next update is out.
have You thought about a proper relationship between Kathoey Sukkhon, Shauna and YNK?
two dicks at YNK - this could be really interesting :sneaky:
i'm not asking about details,only want to know the SUKKHON and Shauna know eachother

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Girl: "Ya dude, U are DISGUSTING!"
Dude: "...but, it sez FREE PASS, did I miss something?" :FacePalm:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1118265_1TT893.jpg
What can I say! Don't Believe All You See on the Screen :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Please download 0.392 and you will be convinced it is not like that. Anyway you make me laugh really hard I think I've got the joke :LOL::love::love::love:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
have You thought about a proper relationship between Kathoey Sukkhon, Shauna and YNK?
two dicks at YNK - this could be really interesting :sneaky:
i'm not asking about details,only want to know the SUKKHON and Shauna know eachother
Oops! I think you misunderstand something. Shauna is from another game called "WMV" not from "Free Pass". But yeah thinking about two trans women with YNK is something erotic for players who like those kinds. :love:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
female protagonist, lesbian, Asian chick? I'm in:). Will wait for a couple more update though. Its most likely will get abandoned after a few version.
Hey, I won't abandon YNK or Free Pass. It's part of my life now :love:. Thank you for playing hope you give it a try on new versions.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Oops! I think you misunderstand something. Shauna is from another game called "WMV" not from "Free Pass". But yeah thinking about two trans women with YNK is something erotic for players who like those kinds. :love:
i thought You asked WMV dev to "borrow" Shauna so yes, i admit it i thought Shauna would be in Free Pass
just little misunderstanding
still vision of two transwomans and YNK left in my head :love: but knowing how much things You want to apply to i know we must wait a year or more for event like this
i was too fired up and see what happened, i thought about a threesome with YNK
female mc with two guys :FacePalm: No
female mc with two trans womans :giggle: Hell yeah

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
so i think i found some people that think like me. i don´t see trans woman as guys with tits. i see them as woman, because they want to be woman. i think everyone should be recognised as what they want be seen. and thats why on (my) lesbian route i go for them. i always go for them.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Did you say about this one? :love:
View attachment 1136290
Yeah. Without knowing anything about the future plot, it sounds more like a thing Michelle would say to Yoon Ni Ko.

That said, here in ' , there wouldn't even need to be strain on the relationship for YNK to be interested and looking elsewhere. There was one of my college classmates that was hitting on me, and it turned out she had a crush on one of my burlesque dancer friends. If it wasn't for Covid, I could have introduced them without hesitation, because they were both women.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes