After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
One-sided Love [v0.394 News]

385.jpg

Hello, I decided to give a major update 7-10 days after the current release. but I think my low-budget computer is delaying me from doing that on time. So I am going to give 0.394 (Day 1: 100℅ and DAY 2: 50%) in 2-3 days. Even though I don't give you a major update v0.394 will be double renders/scenes than 0.392. It will only be on patron and public release(v0.395) with more content of Day 2 will be out after that. Sorry for making you guys waited longer. Believe me, I and Stella are working full-time on Free Pass but our current rigs are not working too fast as we expected.

Note* Sorry I keep spoiling you with screenshots of the next update but it just a sneak peek so we can hope for more!!!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

View attachment 1136387

Hello, I decided to give a major update 7-10 days after the current release. but I think my low-budget computer is delaying me from doing that on time. So I am going to give 0.394 (Day 1: 100℅ and DAY 2: 50%) in 2-3 days. Even though I don't give you a major update v0.394 will be double renders/scenes than 0.392. It will only be on patron and public release(v0.395) with more content of Day 2 will be out after that. Sorry for making you guys waited longer. Believe me, I and Stella are working full-time on Free Pass but our current rigs are not working too fast as we expected.

Note* Sorry I keep spoiling you with screenshots of the next update but it just a sneak peek so we can hope for more!!!
Also keep in mind that as far as I know, the mods don't take kindly to small but frequent updates, it makes it look like you're trying to keep at the front of the "Latest Updates". Can't speak for others, but for me, update progress once a week is fine, and an update once a fortnight, or once a month is plenty.

That said, I'm used to AWAM speed, which is an update once every maybe 6 months, so I might just be used to slow :p

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Also keep in mind that as far as I know, the mods don't take kindly to small but frequent updates, it makes it look like you're trying to keep at the front of the "Latest Updates". Can't speak for others, but for me, update progress once a week is fine, and an update once a fortnight, or once a month is plenty.

That said, I'm used to AWAM speed, which is an update once every maybe 6 months, so I might just be used to slow :p
I want to be like every other I don't want to be different that way, I know it for sure! But, the situation here is horrible and the military is playing with our feelings. They already take down the wifi/mobile network and they said they would take fiber networks on 10th April. They just did it like for about 15 minutes. Believe me that 15 minutes got me nightmares. Why? Simply, at that time I was just trying to post something on Patreon, and boom! No more writings Johnny and I were like a helpless child. It even funny to say back :LOL: SO what I want to say is I am really giving you guys everything my time, efforts while I still can. I don't know whether we will get our democracy back or not but nothing improving here right now!

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020

After Choices can't be slower than Waifu academy dev ( almost year without update) :KEK:
the good option could be small two-three weeks updates, but not too small updates

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I want to be like every other I don't want to be different that way, I know it for sure! But, the situation here is horrible and the military is playing with our feelings. They already take down the wifi/mobile network and they said they would take fiber networks on 10th April. They just did it like for about 15 minutes. Believe me that 15 minutes got me nightmares. Why? Simply, at that time I was just trying to post something on Patreon, and boom! No more writings Johnny and I were like a helpless child. It even funny to say back :LOL: SO what I want to say is I am really giving you guys everything my time, efforts while I still can. I don't know whether we will get our democracy back or not but nothing improving here right now!
be positive
Yugoslavia didn't heared about democracy for more than 60 years ( i was borned in Yugoslavia and moved with parents to Poland - i had 4 yo) and we didn't had internet too :KEK:
good luck and take care

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
be positive
Yugoslavia didn't heared about democracy for more than 60 years ( i was borned in Yugoslavia and moved with parents to Poland - i had 4 yo) and we didn't had internet too :KEK:
good luck and take care
Yeah, my parents are from South Africa, and during the apartheid era, there was huge media suppression so that they didn't realise how backward their attitudes were. If it wasn't for my mother's father being from New Zealand, and them moving to 'Straya, it would have been illegal for me to even know who my father was. If I was ever told if they had stayed, my father would have been arrested for statutory rape, even though both were consenting adults over 30.

EDIT:
If it wasn't clear, I'm biracial, which was illegal back in South Africa during the apartheid era, which I was born (yeah, that does make me old). Which is why I like comedians like Trevor Noah, who have similar experiences to what I have.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Yeah, my parents are from South Africa, and during the apartheid era, there was huge media suppression so that they didn't realise how backward their attitudes were. If it wasn't for my mother's father being from New Zealand, and them moving to 'Straya, it would have been illegal for me to even know who my father was. If I was ever told if they had stayed, my father would have been arrested for statutory rape, even though both were consenting adults over 30.

EDIT:
If it wasn't clear, I'm biracial, which was illegal back in South Africa during the apartheid era, which I was born (yeah, that does make me old). Which is why I like comedians like Trevor Noah, who have similar experiences to what I have.
in some countries even premartial sex is illegal
(sex before marriage)
law in some eastern countries is horrible (in Poland law is shitty too)

• Sad
Reactions: After Choices

F1forhalp

no songs today.
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

View attachment 1136387

alot, if not most, of the developers shown around here, don't have weekly updates.. and when the story (or stories) get more complex, it will be nigh impossible to keep that rate. different decisions lead to different paths, and you may run out of occasions to reuse even parts of already done renders for a different path. just don't fry your computers. :D

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
alot, if not most, of the developers shown around here, don't have weekly updates.. and when the story (or stories) get more complex, it will be nigh impossible to keep that rate. different decisions lead to different paths, and you may run out of occasions to reuse even parts of already done renders for a different path. just don't fry your computers. :D
Thanks for your advice, I'll take that! I decided to launch this game with plan A/B/... The current version we are having now should be considered as my plan B. For example, scenes like "Virgin Michelle" are not included in the original version I've written

I have completed the story so far in my style. My style means negotiable timeline, things, and mostly standalone events.

And I fairly respect the rule " The three-act story structure " in order to keep this story looking professional even though it is an adult visual novel/game.

So we don't have to worry too much about the story but worry about rendering.

As I told you I've got plans. I already have rendered like 500 before I launched this game.

I will try hard to keep this game balanced while giving updates regularly.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for your advice, I'll take that! I decided to launch this game with plan A/B/... The current version we are having now should be considered as my plan B. For example, scenes like "Virgin Michelle" are not included in the original version I've written

I have completed the story so far in my style. My style means negotiable timeline, things, and mostly standalone events.

And I fairly respect the rule " The three-act story structure " in order to keep this story looking professional even though it is an adult visual novel/game.

As I told you I've got plans. I already have rendered like 500 before I launched this game.

i can give You advice too:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: After Choices

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020

You mentioned "Virgin Michelle" scene is not included - she have boyfriend but that's not point
as Virginity You can treat sexual activities she didn't tried out yet - f/f kissing,fingering,scissoring and other girl stuff
Virginity it's not only membrane in vagina - it's also feelings and desires - example : girl was with relationship with guy she dumped him and she tries out lesbian stuff with her friend - she done it only once and f/f sexual act was more pleasure than with ex-bf
if Michelle didn't tried with other girl YNK can take her lesbian virginity :love: :love:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You mentioned "Virgin Michelle" scene is not included - she have boyfriend but that's not point
as Virginity You can treat sexual activities she didn't tried out yet - f/f kissing,fingering,scissoring and other girl stuff
Virginity it's not only membrane in vagina - it's also feelings and desires - example : girl was with relationship with guy she dumped him and she tries out lesbian stuff with her friend - she done it only once and f/f sexual act was more pleasure than with ex-bf
if Michelle didn't tried with other girl YNK can take her lesbian virginity :love: :love:
Sorry for the late response. I've been busy coding for the new version. I'll take your advice, thank you.

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes