F1forhalp

4th St. Niteowls - Because Of Once Upon A Time
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
MY ANOTHER REFERENCE LIST FOR FUTURE CHARACTER CREATION
View attachment 1140277
View attachment 1140279
better double check if you can legal use all of them, some real life "celebrities" are only famous for their infamous lawsuits if anyone uses any picture. been there. some random called the cops on me after he walked into me taking a picture of a building. demanded my camera taken apart. something about how he is so famous on youtube and i wanted to steal his picture.
noone really knew him and his what 20k clicks! :D still lawsuit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
better double check if you can legal use all of them, some real life "celebrities" are only famous for their infamous lawsuits if anyone uses any picture. been there. some random called the cops on me after he walked into me taking a picture of a building. demanded my camera taken apart. something about how he is so famous on youtube and i wanted to steal his picture.
noone really knew him and his what 20k clicks! :D still lawsuit.
Thank you for giving me a friendly warning. I'm sorry I didn't explain here what exactly I do with those pictures.
In this case, the meaning of references is I learn their prominent features anatomically. It didn't mean making a digital double, the digital likeness of someone, which is of course one can be sued for doing that. Not only for celebrities but even for normal people.

For example, you can sue one for making the digital double of your face but you can't sue him/her for drawing a face with the same anatomical type of nose you have while other facial features are not similar to yours. Because that is a common thing like we all use A-Z for English writing.

But yeah I will really care and concern about laws.

Reactions: F1forhalp

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
You mentioned "Virgin Michelle" scene is not included - she have boyfriend but that's not point
as Virginity You can treat sexual activities she didn't tried out yet - f/f kissing,fingering,scissoring and other girl stuff
Virginity it's not only membrane in vagina - it's also feelings and desires - example : girl was with relationship with guy she dumped him and she tries out lesbian stuff with her friend - she done it only once and f/f sexual act was more pleasure than with ex-bf
if Michelle didn't tried with other girl YNK can take her lesbian virginity :love: :love:
Generally I like your Thinking. (y)

But that could lead to discussions here in the forum. So, as far as the tag "virgin" is concerned, I would prefer to stick with the biological virginity. How to handle that in the storylines and dialogues is a completely different matter :love:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Generally I like your Thinking. (y)

But that could lead to discussions here in the forum. So, as far as the tag "virgin" is concerned, I would prefer to stick with the biological virginity. How to handle that in the storylines and dialogues is a completely different matter :love:
i didn't said this game should contain 'virgin' tag, i mean Michelle and YNK can discover their desires in f/f action
nevermind i'm gonna wait for further updates and then see how dev continue story :PogChamp:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes