KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
Hey, language is a big problem here which is why I am taking help from "Hobo from Hobo Interactive", a game company for translations.

I am afraid I will hurt someone with my bad English here. All I want to say is I am writing this game with a female co-writer, Stella and I've just discussed with her this topic! Her idea is yes a girl can fall in love with Hobo or any man she met. But we will try to keep this game playable for some content-sensitive players. So as you've said before.... Love! Affection! A well-built story/back story is 1st priority when we want to add additional things to our writing(not the game) that have been completed so far.
Don't worry too much about language man, your English is fine. It's cool man that you actually have a writer for the game. It'll make things much better on top of that she's a girl. So it seems highly unlikely that the game will mess up storyline part.
I hope this game becomes popular af and more DEVs start going the route you're going. GOOD LUCK

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hope you guys don't call this man ugly!
View attachment 1146860

Nick Name - Iceman
Height - 188cm (6' 2")
Job - Mafia Boss
New Male Character for v0.394 - #005
Not particularly ugly, but I just worked out what asset the rainbow crop top is that Sukkhon wears, so having a lot of fun playing around with that. More interested in her as a character than this old white guy.

What trouble are you getting Yoon Ni Ko into that she needs to deal with a Mafia Don?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Not particularly ugly, but I just worked out what asset the rainbow crop top is that Sukkhon wears, so having a lot of fun playing around with that. More interested in her as a character than this old white guy.

What trouble are you getting Yoon Ni Ko into that she needs to deal with a Mafia Don?
You mean you found out what assets it is or are you still searching for it?
It is here -

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
what YNK done to be a mafia Boss target?:unsure:

YNK's driving license has expired and it's been so long she hasn't driven a car by herself. So Jas give her a try to drive her surf( SUV~edited~) which is a bit harder to handle than saloon cars for YNK. And at that moment, Jas know, she fuc**ed up! :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You mean you found out what assets it is or are you still searching for it?
It is here -
Already have the asset. Things like the tied shirt and the rainbow make it fairly easy to identify. At the moment having fun using it with Ellie from AWAM, since we don't know what the assets are for Sukkhon yet obviously. Loving the slight tease of underboob the crop top gives.

A bit jealous you were able to dForce the tied shirt over Sukkhon's jeans. I tried dForcing over a skirt, and failed dismally.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Already have the asset. Things like the tied shirt and the rainbow make it fairly easy to identify. At the moment having fun using it with Ellie from AWAM, since we don't know what the assets are for Sukkhon yet obviously. Loving the slight tease of underboob the crop top gives.

A bit jealous you were able to dForce the tied shirt over Sukkhon's jeans. I tried dForcing over a skirt, and failed dismally.
If there are no surfaces poking through each other (except with collision item) during simulation (Animated timeline or Current) and explosion still occurs you can try fixing by reducing/attenuating these values.

dforce1.PNG
I learned it from "Fix Explosion" properties from

To fix surfaces/geometry poking through each other with ease, you can try

Don't mind me if you knew those things already.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
since we don't know what the assets are for Sukkhon yet obviously.
For Sukkhon,

1. I took genetic variations/ More male(or)female demographic of these beautiful Kathoeys' faces.
eyelin12.jpg unnamed2.jpg piyawit07.jpg nongnoey08.jpg

2. And I used as initial shapes for the body.

3. Then I shape her as my likeness. I took inspiration from one of my actor friends who looks like Thai and once he has played as a Trans Woman Character in one of the local movies.

So, I think it's best I share Sukkhon as my own character merging her morphs (Just Like YNK). But this time if I have enough time I will replace Sukkhon's current skin( Aakash HD for Kala 8 ) with modified merchant resources or something like that. (To avoid copyrights)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
didn't know offroad car can be hard to drive for YNK (You mean Surf as Toyota Surf?) :unsure:
Oh, and not saloon car - compact car (little city car)
Oops! Sorry I mean SUV. Jas's (Jasmine)'s car is similar to Land Rover, a real-life car. It is SUV, right?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
For Sukkhon,

1. I took genetic variations/ More male(or)female demographic of these beautiful Kathoeys' faces.
View attachment 1147060 View attachment 1147063 View attachment 1147064 View attachment 1147065

2. And I used as initial shapes for the body.

3. Then I shape her as my likeness. I took inspiration from one of my actor friends who looks like Thai and once he has played as a Trans Woman Character in one of the local movies.

So, I think it's best I share Sukkhon as my own character merging her morphs (Just Like YNK). But this time if I have enough time I will replace Sukkhon's current skin( Aakash HD for Kala 8 ) with modified merchant resources or something like that. (To avoid copyrights)
Ohh! I forgot to mention which software I used to take morphs from a person's face. It's called .(I'm sure you knew that already!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes