Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Oops! Sorry I mean SUV. Jas's (Jasmine)'s car is similar to Land Rover, a real-life car. It is SUV, right?
i know who You mean by Jas, just i forgot about how this car looks - now i remember
autocorrect changed SUv to Surf so i thought You mean Toyota Surf
suvs aren't too hard to drive, old Russians offroad cars are :KEK: but looking at slim Asian girl i can say it could be hard for her (she don't have much strenght, doesn't she?)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
the worst car i had was Uaz 465 (ex military car) - no ABS, no esp, just your hands and legs
Jeep is more tech advanced and better
the worst car i was driving was Kraz 255 (military truck) :eek:
One of my sisters is about YNK height and every time she drives suv, she has to adjust seats, back mirror, etc. But the most girl from Myanmar like SUV which looks big compared to their structures. Don't know why exactly. Maybe they like it big :KEK: . Ohh my dirty minds!!!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
the worst car i had was Uaz 465 (ex military car) - no ABS, no esp, just your hands and legs
Jeep is more tech advanced and better
the worst car i was driving was Kraz 255 (military truck) :eek:
I've got mine hooked up with a second battery to run a fridge and microwave. Awesome for camping and going to the drive-in (means I can have my own choc-tops and popcorn).

• Red Heart

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
One of my sisters is about YNK height and every time she drives suv, she has to adjust seats, back mirror, etc. But the most girl from Myanmar like SUV which looks big compared to their structures. Don't know why exactly. Maybe they like it big :KEK: . Ohh my dirty minds!!!
Girls prefer big cars cause they feel safe in big cars :sneaky:
cars are like boobs for me - small, big i love them all:love::KEK:

• Haha

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I've got mine hooked up with a second battery to run a fridge and microwave. Awesome for camping and going to the drive-in (means I can have my own choc-tops and popcorn).
camping is quite popular in this times, even in my country (but prizes for campers are huge)
in february 2012 we had 50cm of snow outside and -35 celsius degrees outside - in this bad weather my Uaz was ready to go, engine start in that low temp
:unsure:maybe YNK should try to drive Uaz or Kraz (kraz 255's weight is 12 tons - it's good car to feel safety in traffic:KEK:)
1024px-KrAZ-255B_VS_05.jpg

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
camping is quite popular in this times, even in my country (but prizes for campers are huge)
in february 2012 we had 50cm of snow outside and -35 celsius degrees outside - in this bad weather my Uaz was ready to go, engine start in that low temp
:unsure:maybe YNK should try to drive Uaz or Kraz (kraz 255's weight is 12 tons - it's good car to feel safety in traffic:KEK:)
View attachment 1147139
Car looks bigger than my house

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
537.jpg

Here I come up with my time-estimated, details progress
6 Location/Scenes Left to Render/Edit
1 Location/Scenes contains 5-30 Renders
Total Estimated Hours = 4hrs - 45hrs
Photoshop = 150 Renders Per Hour
Programming Finalization - About 2 Hours
Sound/Music Editing + Producing = 4 Hours
5 Characters Creation = 1 Day (Done)
  2. I sleep about 5-6 hours a day and work all day long during these days. So please add my sleep time to the estimated hours. But don't worry... some of the renders should be done so quickly if there is no CPU overheat or a lot of work to be done before rendering.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
View attachment 1147686

Here I come up with my time-estimated, details progress
6 Location/Scenes Left to Render/Edit
1 Location/Scenes contains 5-30 Renders
Total Estimated Hours = 4hrs - 45hrs
Photoshop = 150 Renders Per Hour
Programming Finalization - About 2 Hours
Sound/Music Editing + Producing = 4 Hours
5 Characters Creation = 1 Day (Done)
  2. I sleep about 5-6 hours a day and work all day long during these days. So please add my sleep time to the estimated hours. But don't worry... some of the renders should be done so quickly if there is no CPU overheat or a lot of work to be done before rendering.
so again no break time for you only to sleep? if you go on like this its not your cpu thats overheating:confused:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
so again no break time for you only to sleep? if you go on like this its not your cpu thats overheating:confused:
You are right I should be taking more rest. Thanks, friend. Aww but two days ago, it was the last day of "Thingyan Water Festival" here. And thanks to the bad military, they cut the electricity off for an hour and I got some time to rest and play small water party with kids from our compound. Even more, I got some extra time to make "Mote Lone Yay Baw"-that YNK made for her daughter ...aha. I wish you guys are here to eat "Mote Lone Yay Baw", too.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You are right I should be taking more rest. Thanks, friend. Aww but two days ago, it was the last day of "Thingyan Water Festival" here. And thanks to the bad military, they cut the electricity off for an hour and I got some time to rest and play small water party with kids from our compound. Even more, I got some extra time to make "Mote Lone Yay Baw"-that YNK made for her daughter ...aha. I wish you guys are here to eat "Mote Lone Yay Baw", too.
Do you have a link to a recipe?

Which reminds me, what kind of a swimsuit does Sukkhon wear? Was pondering it when replaying the pool event. I would assume if she's still got a "package", then a bikini might be problematic. Unless of course she just owns it and rocks a budgie smuggler.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

Which reminds me, what kind of a swimsuit does Sukkhon wear? Was pondering it when replaying the pool event. I would assume if she's still got a "package", then a bikini might be problematic. Unless of course she just owns it and rocks a budgie smuggler.
Ohh you must be a fortune-teller! Your questions will be answered beautifully in V0.394. In short, they have many things to flatten their package. Among them, most of them still using Tuck and Tape Techniques if one can't afford them or don't prefer special trans woman undergarments made only for Trans Women. Those special panties are quite expensive.

Tuck and Tape(using Medical Tape/shouldn't use duct tape) technique is the one Sukkhon mostly used. If she goes to the pool or beach she may prefer wearing trans woman panties.

enhanced-mid-1637-1459385408-1.jpg

If you are curious, I can explain you briefly...

1. Wax (So Sukkhon can't have pubic hair if she didn't style it)
2. wrap-around with tissue to prevent skin itching for long use.
View attachment aid286063-v4-728px-Tuck-and-Tape-Step-4-Version-2.jpg.jfif
3. locating testes.
4.finally Pull the scrotum and penis between one's legs and tape it.
Done!

trans woman undergarment

trans1.PNG

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

But Sukkhon is a more confident one, once she feels comfortable with that person she won't be afraid or shy to show off her package bulging around them.

Mote Lone Yaw Paw/Baw recipe -

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
But Sukkhon is a more confident one, once she feels comfortable with that person she won't be afraid or shy to show off her package bulging around them.

Sukkhon putting up tent around YNK or Michelle? yes why not
dunno why ppl can feel shocked by bulge in pants, many girls in my country have puffy pussy lips and trying to hide it - they are feel more confident hiding camel toe :KEK: inside panties making a bulgeo_O

• Red Heart

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Yeah, kinda figured, which is partly why I think I'm finding Sukkhon's character so intriguing, as opposed to the old white guy. Hell, that Yoon Ni Ko owns her (to Western culture somewhat alien) Myanmar heritage is a large part of why I'm intrigued about this game. Learning shit I've kinda always been curious about.

dunno why ppl can feel shocked by bulge in pants, many girls in my country have puffy pussy lips and trying to hide it - they are feel more confident hiding camel toe :KEK: inside panties making a bulgeo_O
Even though we haven't even seen her in-game yet, the poses in her teasers strike me as someone with a significant amount of BDE, regardless of the actual size of her package.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
The one wearing a bikini at the beach may even be considered a slut or bad girl here in Myanmar. Girls are afraid to show off their bodies in public places. But a girl from high class wearing sexy is more likely acceptable. Sad but true!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The one wearing a bikini at the beach may even be considered a slut or bad girl here in Myanmar. Girls are afraid to show off their bodies in public places. But a girl from high class wearing sexy is more likely acceptable. Sad but true!
What little experience I have with trans women included one pool party where one wore a bikini top but board-shorts. And everyone was like: "Cool, you do you". That said, I tend to hang around a pretty inclusive bodypos community.

And even then, being a biochemist, I have enough understanding to appreciate that gender isn't even strictly binary from a DNA perspective anyway. It's entirely possible Sukkhon could be XX, so genetically female, but for some reason the DNA switching during meiosis gave her the SRY gene on an X chromosome which regulates testosterone to give her her dick.

Hell, from what I've been taught at college, with phalloplasty, it could even be possible while technically unethical to surgically modify someone to be a futanari, with both a dick and a pussy. Just modify the clit to be bigger.

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes