Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I do actually like it, I'm just getting that vibe because it's structured like so many other games that just dithered forever until they stopped updating.
We have too many games where mc is whore from first update
Free Pass is game where Yoon slowly discovers her desires, you decide how she's behave
I think i know which abandoned games you had in mind and i know reasons why they were abandoned - mc/wife was whore from very start of game, also one magic Word is most important reason; this word is NTR

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Please close the doors, when I get drunk.

Lol kidding .Yes our game! Together we made this game! All the people here are big part of the game!
Bugs bunny is one of most used memes at my country, example: mom bought me pc, i say my pc - my sister says: our pc
Something like this one IMG_20210604_142125.jpg

Thank You, Your words are kind - i thought You treating us like spammers or idiots :KEK:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Bugs bunny is one of most used memes at my country, example: mom bought me pc, i say my pc - my sister says: our pc
Something like this one View attachment 1229022

Thank You, Your words are kind - i thought You treating us like spammers or idiots :KEK:
No! Fans are life! It is our tradition to treat fans like god. I know it's a bit weird but it's true!

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I can't wait for 69 with Yoon (make my red dress, I like red), just choose, the right day of the month ;-) (you know I like blood ?, just kidding) ❤
Michelle+Yoon in 69 position :love:
also i would not mind bodypainting event, Yoon wearing Red dress(without panties) - but it's not dress it's paint :PogChamp:

(you like blood? i can give you blood - wait till i make 5 litres of tomato juice - you won't return hungry to home:KEK:)

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Thanks mate, check out the fan art i added a little more.
I was watching fan art, you people are Picasso, this time, I want to put hearts there under all the pictures, but there is a limited number of likes, but I'll try! your site is also great, , my favorite is ELLA AS KITANA ❤ Thank you for sharing, and keep up the great artwork! (i no kidding) ❤ ❤ ❤

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Michelle+Yoon in 69 position :love:
also i would not mind bodypainting event, Yoon wearing Red dress(without panties) - but it's not dress it's paint :PogChamp:

(you like blood? i can give you blood - wait till i make 5 litres of tomato juice - you won't return hungry to home:KEK:)
hmmm I have to watch out for you! ;-) but the idea with Michelle + Yoon is great and without panties, I'm starting to float ❤

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes