After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I know I'm in minority, but I definitively in the bush camp. The more natural, the best :)

If After Choices has plans for Yoon to shave her pubes, I would like to have the choice to not do it.
But I understand that it will double the work for the renders (and increase the size of the game).
And I suppose the majority of player are more found of shaved pubes.
So the extra work isn't worth it.
Trimmed styles are hot, too. And you are a big part of the game. The players like you are gold. You support me here and also on patreon. It means a lot.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Of course, I would like a romance story between them. He should be the good guy and most importantly mature one. Also don't want to spoil you, so, I can't talk about how good he is, for now. Good things come with prizes, so, let's wait for it.
You will laugh, but the first time I saw these renders, I even for a moment felt something like jealousy :D
And I think this is a good sign. Seriously, they look great together.

Have you ever thought, are you planning some kind of mixed routes in the game, like Yoon + Jasmine + Edward, or Yoon + Edward + Michelle? )

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I saw Javs which have 4-8 hrs, after movie that long only thing You could want is sleep :LOL:

Thanks for advice
That is the point, they are like the lullaby for babies. Their intention is sweet. They wish you to sleep well like a child.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You will laugh, but the first time I saw these renders, I even for a moment felt something like jealousy :D
And I think this is a good sign. Seriously, they look great together.

Have you ever thought, are you planning some kind of mixed routes in the game, like Yoon + Jasmine + Edward, or Yoon + Edward + Michelle? )
Yoon is like a sibling or daughter to me, so, can't say less :D.

Frankly, I want him to be an open-minded, free, mature character but didn't have many thoughts on like that. I want him and Yoon only but I will think about it. Let's ask Stella's idea on it. The girl may know better. If Yoon wants it or not depending on my written parts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: m4pII

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
LET'S VOTE! CHARACTER CONFIRMATION!
I like him! If you guys like him, I will start rendering his scene.
Name - Edward
Height - 6' 3" (191cm)
Age - 35
Job - Software Developer (Linda's Project for Yoon)
Please give some feedback on him. He may take an important role in Yoon's Life. (Avoidable on the pure lesbian route, of course)
I will wait a day for your feedbacks :love:
While i am also a advocate for lesbian routes (Sukkhon included) it may be nice to have a male character who isn't a horny teenager and/or a asshole.(y)

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Yoon is like a sibling or daughter to me, so, can't say less :D.

Frankly, I want him to be an open-minded, free, mature character but didn't have many thoughts on like that. I want him and Yoon only but I will think about it. Let's ask Stella's idea on it. The girl may know better. If Yoon wants it or not depending on my written parts.
I ask only because the very thought of leaving Jasmine and Michelle somewhere on the side is not comfortable for me)
But of course, the decision is yours as always) No pressure.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
While i am also a advocate for lesbian routes (Sukkhon included) it may be nice to have a male character who isn't a horny teenager and/or a asshole.(y)
Thank you so much. I am happy because I can see there are so many people accepting and appreciating Sukkhon as female. Free Pass always has good people aroynd, till now.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I ask only because the very thought of leaving Jasmine and Michelle somewhere on the side is not comfortable for me)
But of course, the decision is yours as always) No pressure.
Umm... Sadly and frankly we all know that Yoon and Michelle will never be together if the one goes for a good wife path. But this is a story, and it is not completed, so I will take note for it.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Another vote for the lesbian camp.

So have no particular opinion on how this new white guy #n looks. But a guy around Yoon's age is a good thing for the game.
Come on, you must have a thing for the white guys :D JK don't take it serious.

White guy wants fun, too. Yoon may have to explore what our old white guy Daniel is lacking of. But yeah, as I have said above, I feel quiteeeee jealous to see her in other man's hand :D

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Umm... Sadly and frankly we all know that Yoon and Michelle will never be together if the one goes for a good wife path. But this is a story, and it is not completed, so I will take note for it.
Am I getting it right that the relationship with Edward belongs to the part of a good wife?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stella Ko

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Take two notes please, Michelle+Yoon and Jas+Yoon should be options for player, if not in good wife path make them together in lewd wife Path :love:

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes