m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Another vote for the lesbian camp.

So have no particular opinion on how this new white guy #n looks. But a guy around Yoon's age is a good thing for the game.
Is the problem with him that he is a guy or that he is white?)

In my opinion, at first glance, a great character.
I have long lost hope that such a man will appear in another game.

If they get along in the future, yes it would be a new good wife path (Old one would be for Daniel). Either both of the good wife path may exclude the side romances.
Oh no) It's just a terrible choice) Why?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is the problem with him that he is a guy or that he is white?)
No actual problem, but so far white guys outnumber other guys significantly. So far I think there is only Tyler, Adam, and possibly Eduardo that aren't, yet for white guys there's Daniel, Richard, Jospeh, Andrew, Iceman, and this guy. Twice the number of guys that aren't white. That this guy is actually around Yoon's age so fairly distinguishable from the others is a good thing one of the things I like about this game and dev team.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
No actual problem, but so far white guys outnumber other guys significantly. So far I think there is only Tyler, Adam, and possibly Eduardo that aren't, yet for white guys there's Daniel, Richard, Jospeh, Andrew, Iceman, and this guy. Twice the number of guys that aren't white. That this guy is actually around Yoon's age so fairly distinguishable from the others is a good thing one of the things I like about this game and dev team.
i saw at least 4 black guys at one point ;) but i get what you mean. we need more diversity.

Reactions: After Choices

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Personally, I don't care what skin colour anyone has.
I'm just looking at the personality.
In such games, there are two extremes - or old farts or horny teenagers who are shoulder-length to the main heroine.
The authors seem to forget about normal, adult, adequate men.

And damn it, I'm very glad that such one showed up here.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Generally I agree with you. But, well, that's not that easy at all. What do you mean by "white"?

Of course you can easily add other branches of culture. I like to welcome that. Some examples: germans, americans, spaniards, english, portuguese, hungarians, russians, turks, arabs etc. Most men are, more or less, white. What is left of men who are not white? Africans, japanese, chinese, maybe indians. And i would also rather call asians "white".

I suggest to correct your request: more non european / US people. I think that hits the point better. We probably don't get very far with skin color itself. :cool:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i saw at least 4 black guys at one point ;) but i get what you mean. we need more diversity.
I think so far After Choices and Stella Ko have done a pretty good job with the diversity of characters. Some Islanders or Latin Americans could be interesting though.

In such games, there are two extremes - or old farts or horny teenagers who are shoulder-length to the main heroine.

That the old farts and horny teenagers at least in the games I've played are white guys, might have given me a subconscious bias.

Generally I agree with you. But, well, that's not that easy at all. What do you mean by "white"?

Of course you can easily add other branches of culture. I like to welcome that. Some examples: germans, americans, spaniards, english, portuguese, hungarians, russians, turks, arabs etc. Most men are, more or less, white. What is left of men who are not white? Africans, japanese, chinese, maybe indians. And i would also rather call asians "white".

I suggest to correct your request: more non european / US people. I think that hits the point better. We probably don't get very far with skin color itself. :cool:
Yeah, that works. I tend not to consider Mediterranean and Arab white, but as long as we agree on a definition, I'm happy to use it.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
On the other hand, the game take place in the US, were the majority of people are white. And moreover not in any ethnic community.
So I don't find it too shocking that the majority of the characters are white.

However, a black girl would be welcome.
And I think After Choices have plans to add an Arabic girl. At least we have a good diversity in women...
Wait, that not good at all ! How I will choose among all these girls ?
;)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
On the other hand, the game take place in the US, were the majority of people are white. And moreover not in any ethnic community.
So I don't find it too shocking that the majority of the characters are white.

However, a black girl would be welcome.
And I think After Choices have plans to add an Arabic girl. At least we have a good diversity in women...
;)
That is one of the details that emphasize this game: people from different cultures, all of them beautifully presented without messing around with the typical stereotypes. :love:

I would also find it very refreshing to play an african man or woman. And written quite normally, without all the clichés. Just as people who are not slim don't always have to be fat like a gorilla. There are many gradations between "hunger hook" and "fat bin". And many of them are beautiful. And that's just an example. In general, i would like developers to portray characters in all the farcettes that reality provides. All these extremes that exist in almost all games have bored me for a long time.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
If they get along in the future, yes it would be a new good wife path (Old one would be for Daniel). Either both of the good wife path may exclude the side romances.
I have thoughts on this.
Looking at the picture of where she is with Edward, I realized that she is completely different from herself. That is, she does not look modest, innocent and insecure.
Edaward, on the other hand, looks serious, confident and "vanilla"

It will be very fun, in a relationship with him, with a sufficient number of filthy points, she will have the opportunity to take the relationship into her own hands, and it will be she who will corrupt him)
There will be such a reverse corruption story, where in the aftermath, at the very peak, he may agree to MFF or MMF (if anyone is interested)

But again, these are thoughts out loud.
To do this, you will have to divide his route into two, and given the number of routes of other personages, the amount of work will be simply colossal.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
LET'S VOTE! CHARACTER CONFIRMATION!
I like him! If you guys like him, I will start rendering his scene.
Name - Edward
Height - 6' 3" (191cm)
Age - 35
Job - Software Developer (Linda's Project for Yoon)
Please give some feedback on him. He may take an important role in Yoon's Life. (Avoidable on the pure lesbian route, of course)
I will wait a day for your feedbacks :love:
;)
do not choose, take them all in line, individually or in groups ❤

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
One day, I may be hated for creating this game. I know that day may come and I have prepared for it mentally. The reason I create this game in a first place is to show my old fashioned, heavily traditional people that a girl like Yoon deserves life exploration. I may be hated more because I am not 100℅ Myanmarese. They may consider me as a traditional destroyer. It's okay, one day they will understand

1) Free Pass / Hallpass / Open Relationship are sometimes okay to do.

2) Not depending on the skin or races, a girl can fall in love (Yes, most of my people are horribly still racist about different races relationships)

3) A girl may become a cheater if she is heavily influenced by old cultural belief.

4) Oral sex is okay! And nothing harmful can be caused. There is no actual hell for it.

5) Some religious or traditional belief are just made by people (not god). Those things are to warn the people to stay healthy or keep good manners, hygiene, etc. There may be actual hell but not for every cases. I want to say DON'T LIMIT a girl's life WITH THOSE OLDIES IDEAS.

6) A wife can wear sexy. She can even get some tattoo. There is no actual hell for it. And she can't just become slut by just doing them.

7) Finally, yes lesbian should be accepted.
Third genders are not having karma. Think it in scientific ways not too old-fashioned and religious ways.

In my belief, yes it is good to maintain traditions and religious things .But we need evolution. So that younger people can maintain them in better way. Otherwise, everything will become worst over time. Yes, evolve !!! What we need as developing country's citizen is to EVOLVE. I don't say change! Just evolve.Then we can maintain the tradition better than ever.

Last edited:

Stella Ko

Free Pass - Female Perspective
Game Developer
May 10, 2021

Yeah! That’s what we have been planning. Yoon surely needs someone about her age who will understand as a man. But don’t worry about pure lesbian path. After all, it’s all about After Choices, as we named it.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I have thoughts on this.
Looking at the picture of where she is with Edward, I realized that she is completely different from herself. That is, she does not look modest, innocent and insecure.
Edaward, on the other hand, looks serious, confident and "vanilla"

It will be very fun, in a relationship with him, with a sufficient number of filthy points, she will have the opportunity to take the relationship into her own hands, and it will be she who will corrupt him)
There will be such a reverse corruption story, where in the aftermath, at the very peak, he may agree to MFF or MMF (if anyone is interested)

But again, these are thoughts out loud.
To do this, you will have to divide his route into two, and given the number of routes of other personages, the amount of work will be simply colossal.
I like to do that as assignment.That is so great. It's like a Polish to my Stella's original idea. Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stella Ko and m4pII

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Yeah! That’s what we have been planning. Yoon surely needs someone about her age who will understand as a man. But don’t worry about pure lesbian path. After all, it’s all about After Choices, as we named it.
Thanks for the great character, but unfortunately Michelle, Jasmine and Edward's paths are mutually exclusive, so now I have to watch one of them suffer without Yoon's love)
It gives me a serious headache :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stella Ko

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Thank You for make it clear :love:
I think Your femine touch is more visible at game than After Choices touch ;)
Female Dev is writer and She shows us relationship from female side
It's amazing:giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stella Ko and m4pII

Stella Ko

Free Pass - Female Perspective
Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Thanks for the great character, but unfortunately Michelle, Jasmine and Edward's paths are mutually exclusive, so now I have to watch one of them suffer without Yoon's love)
It gives me a serious headache :)
They could share different ways of love! You know... love is love! No need to pay it back!

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes