After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thank You for make it clear :love:
I think Your femine touch is more visible at game than After Choices touch ;)
Female Dev is writer and She shows us relationship from female side
It's amazing:giggle:
So now you are cheated on me? Oh my old friend, you have become a big black sheep. Lol I am just kidding.

Hey, Bone of the story was written by me. But yeah Stella has done a lot giving me feminine ideas.

But one thing ;) Sukkhon was created fully by me and 90% of her attitude, dialogues are, too. Actually, I think I have told this to Alley Cat.

Sukkhon has her own game before free pass was released public. I made her own story and game in which she is a MC. But I prioritize Free Pass and release it first. I was afraid that people won't like it with Kathoey being a MC. But now I know there are so many people including you love Sukkhon. It really gives me hope and motivation for the future games other than free pass.

Sukkhon's story name was "She is beautiful" or "She is a woman"

Stella Ko

Free Pass - Female Perspective
Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Thank You for make it clear :love:
I think Your femine touch is more visible at game than After Choices touch ;)
Female Dev is writer and She shows us relationship from female side
It's amazing:giggle:
We, Ladies, are a way better stronger attached to each other, right? Invisible!

• Red Heart
Reactions: sexieallie2001

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
So now you are cheated on me? Oh my old friend, you have become a big black sheep. Lol I am just kidding.

Hey, Bone of the story was written by me. But yeah Stella has done a lot giving me feminine ideas.

But one thing ;) Sukkhon was created fully by me and 90% of her attitude, dialogues are, too. Actually, I think I have told this to Alley Cat.

Sukkhon has her own game before free pass was released public. I made her own story and game in which she is a MC. But I prioritize Free Pass and release it first. I was afraid that people won't like it with Kathoey being a MC. But now I know there are so many people including you love Sukkhon. It really gives me hope and motivation for the future games other than free pass.

I expected a more cruel/furious reaction :KEK:, i tried to tease You in almost the same way You are teasing us :whistle:

Yes i love Sukkhon, and i would like her as mc in her game, if this game is avalible to Play please send me link in Private Message:love:

Yea, that additude makes me to feel weird (in positive way), she's sexy, she know how to use it, like she's old romance movie character :giggle:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I like to do that as assignment.That is so great. It's like a Polish to my Stella's original idea. Thanks.
The advantage of this path is that you can add a huge amount of fetishes to it.
From sex in public and cheating to being able to bring other women/men into their bed.
With a huge exaggeration of corruption, you can add the likelihood that they will break up and start relationships with other characters.

But this is already a flight of imagination, and it all depends on the desire and technical ability))

Sukkhon has her own game before free pass was released public. I made her own story and game in which she is a MC. But I prioritize Free Pass and release it first.
Will it be a short, complete game? Or will it be released with updates like the Free Pass?

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020

Few games have side stories about past of characters (as chronicle or side-story), released as separate episode
Sukkhon deserves to have her own story :love: ;)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

Does it have the same quality as "free pass"? Then there is one morea game that i can look forward to. Most of the games with trans/futa MCs are not very good at all. You could also set standards there, too. (y)

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017

Sukkhon is a very interesting character in that no matter if she has relationships with men or women, I would be interested in seeing them. Hope Yoon can romance her in the future.

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
LET'S VOTE! CHARACTER CONFIRMATION!
I like him! If you guys like him, I will start rendering his scene.
Name - Edward
Height - 6' 3" (191cm)
Age - 35
Job - Software Developer (Linda's Project for Yoon)
Please give some feedback on him. He may take an important role in Yoon's Life. (Avoidable on the pure lesbian route, of course)
I will wait a day for your feedbacks :love:
Go for it

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Will it be a short, complete game? Or will it be released with updates like the Free Pass?
It is not finished and like it is abandoned way before it has finished as I have invested all my time and effort into Free Pass.

And I think it will not be short because as I have told you in the past, I don't like the back story being concluded into too short narrating part at the beginning of the story. So, it is written a bit longer till the time she met with Yoon in the Free Pass universe. "Will she be just with male genitalia or will she take therapy and operation?" These facts are also the main idea of the game if I continue develop it as side project, of course :D

Yes i love Sukkhon, and i would like her as mc in her game, if this game is avalible to Play please send me link in Private Message:love:
Yea, that additude makes me to feel weird (in positive way), she's sexy, she know how to use it, like she's old romance movie character :giggle:
I am not sure you guys may like her in her own game because there will be a bit of drama at the beginning. "Life for a trans woman is not that easy if she stays in a comfort zone." <<< I want to make that as an intro.

Does it have the same quality as "free pass"? Then there is one morea game that i can look forward to. Most of the games with trans/futa MCs are not very good at all. You could also set standards there, too. (y)
You guys really are good people as I have said always. Always give me solid motivation. I guess I will consider not abandoning the project and restart it by collecting raw materials for the bone of the story.

Yes when Sukkhon will be an MC in a new game and she will sleep with women, the game will be great for me. ❤
Frankly, she is a female in a first-place so, she may also like the guy (Can't spoil you). But looking at the v0.392 "Changing Room Event", she may have an interest in women, too. She doesn't refuse to Jas if she wanted to touch. She may have disorders, but the game is about that, and only one way to find out. If she will be straight or lesbian as a female.

Sukkhon is a very interesting character in that no matter if she has relationships with men or women, I would be interested in seeing them. Hope Yoon can romance her in the future.
Thank you for understanding/ appreciating her. She may have disorders and laid-back thoughts about being with girls. But as the story goes on, we will see what she will become.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
It is not finished and like it is abandoned way before it has finished as I have invested all my time and effort into Free Pass.

And I think it will not be short because as I have told you in the past, I don't like the back story being concluded into too short narrating part at the beginning of the story. So, it is written a bit longer till the time she met with Yoon in the Free Pass universe. "Will she be just with male genitalia or will she take therapy and operation?" These facts are also the main idea of the game if I continue develop it as side project, of course :D

I am not sure you guys may like her in her own game because there will be a bit of drama at the beginning. "Life for a trans woman is not that easy if she stays in a comfort zone." <<< I want to make that as an intro.

You guys really are good people as I have said always. Always give me solid motivation. I guess I will consider not abandoning the project and restart it by collecting raw materials for the bone of the story.

Frankly, she is a female in a first-place so, she may also like the guy (Can't spoil you). But looking at the v0.392 "Changing Room Event", she may have an interest in women, too. She doesn't refuse to Jas if she wanted to touch. She may have disorders, but the game is about that, and only one way to find out. If she will be straight or lesbian as a female.

Thank you for understanding/ appreciating her. She may have disorders and laid-back thoughts about being with girls. But as the story goes on, we will see what she will become.
Well, i think this drama which You had mentioned is probably less dramatic than drama in "acting lessons" :unsure:
If You don't want to relase game give us some arts instead:love::love:
Or if You still don't want to give us Sukkhon make Christmas event with her and Yoon:giggle:

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Well, i think this drama which You had mentioned is probably less dramatic than drama in "acting lessons" :unsure:
If You don't want to relase game give us some arts instead:love::love:
Or if You still don't want to give us Sukkhon make Christmas event with her and Yoon:giggle:
Sadly, I only have Daniel and Liam having fun ;) You know, what happened during Christmas, leave it in Christmas, they say. LOL . kidding, I will show you guys after editing with Photoshop.

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Thank you so much. I am happy because I can see there are so many people accepting and appreciating Sukkhon as female. Free Pass always has good people aroynd, till now.
Even it's game i think people like her deserve to be accepted and respected, not all people have much courage to do what they want or say what they really think :giggle:

She looks really erotic and her beahviour, she deserve to be appreceated :love:in many ways:KEK:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019

I love Sukkhon, but to be honest, I don't have a huge interest in her standalone game.

The most important thing for me is that the quality and quantity of content in the Free Pass do not suffer.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Even it's game i think people like her deserve to be accepted and respected, not all people have much courage to do what they want or say what they really think :giggle:

She looks really erotic and her beahviour, she deserve to be appreceated :love:in many ways:KEK:
Yeah you are right! It's a pain to watch in some old Asian movies people make fun of them. But now they don't do it more! Still most of my people are making fun out of it.I hope my game shows something.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes