BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Sorry, haven't planned anything on BBC for the coming update. It is so bad, spammers on itch.io keep spamming like they hate BBC things and being racist. itch.io keeps taking down the spammer but don't know they may ever block that spammer. Looks like itch.io doesn't want to lose user even if they are the spammers.
Sorry what is the BBC ?! Yoon is too low for a basketball game or not?!? (no need to answer, I'll find it on the internet) ❤

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Sorry what is the BBC ?! Yoon is too low for a basketball game or not?!? (no need to answer, I'll find it on the internet) ❤
There is a spammer in the rating section, seems like he/she has never played a game but hates a game for some unknown reason. They (He/She) give massive amounts of negative ratings to make the game being removed from the top-rated list. They want to make Free Pass being removed from top-rating. In that way, I may lose some buyers, players. itch.io keeps deleting the spam ratings and spammer keeps spamming. Finally, I am starting to doubt that itch.io wants users no matter if they are the spammer or something bad. I have complained and opened a ticket for that problem and let's wait if they can keep the spammers down forever.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Searching F95 and Patreon and coming up with no confirmation, I presume there is no Discord server for After Choices and Free Pass. Correct?

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes