Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
If/when you manage to make a discord will there be any restrictions?
Looking forward to your next update
I am not sure anything about discord, my friend. I haven't used it for like 3 years :D I almost forget everything about it. But I will tell you guy here once I am using it. Thanks.

Reactions: Old Dog

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
How is the progress going on it going, then? Will it have a bunch of renders?
Currently, there are 160 new renders in total. I can't be sure about the final number but I would set my threshold around 400. This update is a game-changer so, it is quite hard to guess the total outcome from my simple raw storybook. I will let you guys know soon.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Amazing update!

I love how we have control of practically everything.

While I am playing a purely lesbian route, I love YNK's progression towards lesbianism. It feels like there is a coherent evolution, I think. It's not "Look, a vagina, I want to try it", and it's not "Look, a vagina, it disgusts me." I feel a proper progression. YNK develops his curiosity step by step.

And finally, something I would like to see:

I would like Jasmine to stop talking so much about men. I know she has a boyfriend. But I want to pursue a loving relationship with her. And eventually, I wish it was just Jasmine and YNK. For Jasmine to leave her boyfriend and to stop telling us about other men and her sexual adventures. Especially if we have a submissive Jasmine, as is my case. And I think this will be possible as we have points for Good Girlfriend and Filthy Girlfriend for Jamsine. But hey, this is something purely personal.

And finally, the issue of the Open Relationship and the Adulterer. Normally I would go the Open Relationship route, as I prefer not to have anything sneaky. But I have zero interest in Daniel (and any other man in general) :KEK:

Will the path of the Adulterer have negative consequences for the girls? Eventually I wish I could end YNK's marriage to Daniel and pursue a romantic relationship with one of the girls (or several of them) :WeSmart:
But I don't want to end badly with any of the girls for being in the Adulterer's way. Michelle, for example. Being our stepdaughter.
I wanted to ask :do You like Zoe+Yoon content?
what You think about Lesbian incest content?(between Michelle and Yoon)
New version will came out in week +- and You could give dev team some advices
Miss Stella and After Choices are open for advices :giggle:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I wanted to ask :do You like Zoe+Yoon content?
what You think about Lesbian incest content?(between Michelle and Yoon)
New version will came out in week +- and You could give dev team some advices
Miss Stella and After Choices are open for advices :giggle:
Zoe was the first girl we had real contact with on the lesbian route. That's the reason why she's my favorite girl so far. Her hair style, the tattoos, the body, the personality.... She has everything I like. If it comes to domination, I prefer to be the dominant one. Zoe looks like she has a dominant personality, but I still like her. We already have Jasmine to be the dominant one with her.

About incest, along with romance, I would say it's my favorite genre. And so far I like it. I asked the devs about how the relationship between Michelle and Yoon will be. If we could have a romantic relationship with her. They didn't want to say much, so I'll have to wait to find out. xD
So, if we put together incest+romance and add lesbian, it's the perfect combination for me. Michelle is not Yoon's biological daughter though. I don't know if the incest patch makes them blood family, I haven't played with the patch on. Obviously if it did make them blood family, I think it would be a plus. Either way, I'm happy with the development Michelle and Yoon are having. In this latest update we saw that they are already getting along better and we see that their relationship is getting better. Obviously, I hope that soon Michelle will leave her boyfriend and we can have a romance with her.

I don't exactly like to "give advice". I prefer to give my opinion. And if advice comes out of this that people like, I'll be happy. If I were to give advice, I'd say remove all men from the game and make it a lesbian-only game. But I'm not that bad. Or maybe I am. :BootyTime:
I really appreciate the devs taking the time to read me, to read all of us. It's amazing what they are doing. I love it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
... I don't know if the incest patch makes them blood family, I haven't played with the patch on. Obviously if it did make them blood family, I think it would be a plus. Either way, I'm happy with the development Michelle and Yoon are having. ...
Nope, the incest patch doesn't make them blood relatives. Making Michelle Yoon's biological daughter would need too much of a rewrite, since Yoon is too young to have a daughter Michelle's age. Also the animosity of Yoon not being Michelle's mother seems to be integral to the route.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Nope, the incest patch doesn't make them blood relatives. Making Michelle Yoon's biological daughter would need too much of a rewrite, since Yoon is too young to have a daughter Michelle's age. Also the animosity of Yoon not being Michelle's mother seems to be integral to the route.
That's just what I thought. The story is set up and written so that strictly they are not blood family. If I'm not mistaken, I think they call each other by name.
So what does the patch do, make Yoon and Michelle call each other mother and daughter?

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Zoe was the first girl we had real contact with on the lesbian route. That's the reason why she's my favorite girl so far. Her hair style, the tattoos, the body, the personality.... She has everything I like. If it comes to domination, I prefer to be the dominant one. Zoe looks like she has a dominant personality, but I still like her. We already have Jasmine to be the dominant one with her.

About incest, along with romance, I would say it's my favorite genre. And so far I like it. I asked the devs about how the relationship between Michelle and Yoon will be. If we could have a romantic relationship with her. They didn't want to say much, so I'll have to wait to find out. xD
So, if we put together incest+romance and add lesbian, it's the perfect combination for me. Michelle is not Yoon's biological daughter though. I don't know if the incest patch makes them blood family, I haven't played with the patch on. Obviously if it did make them blood family, I think it would be a plus. Either way, I'm happy with the development Michelle and Yoon are having. In this latest update we saw that they are already getting along better and we see that their relationship is getting better. Obviously, I hope that soon Michelle will leave her boyfriend and we can have a romance with her.

I don't exactly like to "give advice". I prefer to give my opinion. And if advice comes out of this that people like, I'll be happy. If I were to give advice, I'd say remove all men from the game and make it a lesbian-only game. But I'm not that bad. Or maybe I am. :BootyTime:
I really appreciate the devs taking the time to read me, to read all of us. It's amazing what they are doing. I love it.
Thank You for reply and Your opinion :love:
I've said this few times: mens in this game are ugly and after removing them we could enjoy lesbian-only game
I'm only saying....:HideThePain:

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes