Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Until Edward was announced, I would totally agree)
The men in stories like this are really not very good.
Edward was not introduced to game yet and my opinion reffers to mens who were introuced already;)
You don't want to get rid of the men, at least not completely. It's Daniel working hard that pays for all of Yoon's nice things.
Daniel can stay as husband who don't touches Yoon, it's my opinion and i don't like mens in this game much
I have a little hope that Edward would be good guy, he can treat Yoon like queen, if no he will taste a queen's revenge

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Edward was not introduced to game yet and my opinion reffers to mens who were introudced already;)

Daniel can stay as husband who don't touches Yoon, it's my opinion and i don't like mens in this game much
I have a little hope that Edward would be good guy, he can treat Yoon like queen, if no he will taste a queen's revenge
Wait, is this Edward different from Jas' neighbour Eduardo?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Nope, the incest patch doesn't make them blood relatives. Making Michelle Yoon's biological daughter would need too much of a rewrite, since Yoon is too young to have a daughter Michelle's age. Also the animosity of Yoon not being Michelle's mother seems to be integral to the route.
These women are 40 > 42 > 40 Years old. So you can reconsider making a blood relatives patch. Making Yoon about 42 can be ...uh...hot??? I don't know. I just giving my opinions but yeah I know it best, you will have to do lots of edits to keep the age believable.
Kim-So-Hyeon-High-Cut-Korea.jpg 2f7cd2168bf2452fa1dde47d0b762098.jpeg 87f5d6f43ec8f36dd53f4441ff55460e.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
These women are 40 > 42 > 40 Years old. So you can reconsider making a blood relatives patch. Making Yoon about 42 can be ...uh...hot??? I don't know. I just giving my opinions but yeah I know it best, you will have to do lots of edits to keep the age believable.
View attachment 1242328 View attachment 1242329 View attachment 1242330
To introduce 100% incest lesbian Path You need introduce Yoon's sister (Cherry Bo :KEK: :love:) as possible threesome Yoon+Michelle+Cherry Bo

With mods Michelle can become Yoon's daughter born before she met Daniel, i don't mind playing beautiful 42 yo hotwife
Asian women ages different from Euro women and i'm sure 42 yo Asian woman can look cute,lovely and delicious :love:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
To introduce 100% incest lesbian Path You need introduce Yoon's sister (Cherry Bo :KEK: :love:) as possible threesome Yoon+Michelle+Cherry Bo

With mods Michelle can become Yoon's daughter born before she met Daniel, i don't mind playing beautiful 42 yo hotwife
Asian women ages different from Euro women and i'm sure 42 yo Asian woman can look cute,lovely and delicious :love:
So then all we'd need to decide is why Michelle doesn't like Yoon, at least in the beginning. Unless I completely rewrite that part for them to have a warm relationship. That will take a while, but I'm really starting to like this idea.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I personally wouldn't like pure incest. Not only do I find it gross (so naturally it fails to turn me on) but I don't think it would work in this story that well, either, to be honest. There's something much hotter about step-family relationships.

Reactions: m4pII

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
As of last update because of the bath scene, Michelle is a "family friend", and the patch changes it back to "step-daughter". But the patch is pretty easy to edit, so it can be changed to whatever you want.
PayPal/Patreon forbids step-relations as well as blood related relationships.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
PayPal/Patreon forbids step-relations as well as blood related relationships.
Hence the need for the patch. I'm not a member of the dev team, so if I want to change Michelle from "family friend" like it is on Patreon to "step-daughter", or even biological daughter, that's got nothing to do with the dev team and what is hosted on Patreon.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I am having a bad day! My daughter spilled coffee into my PC and I accidentally dropped my phone into the toilet (Yeah! It's too bad). I don't know what has got into me. But don't worry I won't delay or postpone the update. I already have 230 Renders. I am just explaining to you guys why I was missing today.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am having a bad day! My daughter spilled coffee into my PC and I accidentally dropped my phone into the toilet (Yeah! It's too bad). I don't know what has got into me. But don't worry I won't delay or postpone the update. I already have 230 Renders. I am just explaining to you guys why I was missing today.
Good as I would hate to kidnap your goldfish

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
No big deal. You made updates in a few months, we haven't seen that much from other developers in years. What should there be theater because of 1 day? ;)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
No big deal. You made updates in a few months, we haven't seen that much from other developers in years. What should there be theater because of 1 day? ;)
Thanks for understanding. I will try to drop it in a few days.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes