WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I was disappointed in this update. It was hyped up to be something special, but it didn't deliver. Sorry! It may as well be a romance novel. I think I've wasted more than enough time on its game (?).
I understand. I truly understand. I don't like blue balls either. You also have the right to dislike. But this game is just two months old (66 days to be exact.)

And I am trying to give an update every 2-3 weeks. I want to keep this game a slow burn, not an ultra-slow burn.

Let just say if Yoon sucks someone's dick other than her husband. She must be A WHORE! And that is too much unrealistic to me. I and Stella don't want to keep this game that way.

Why would she suck the ones' D / or have sex with strangers just at the day 2? She is a super-duper shy and subtle girl.

Let's just give Yoon some time to evolve Day after day. (The game has already got around 1500 renders/ 4 animations / 2 minigames/ Voiced-scenes just in 66 days.)

Finally, if she just has sex on day 2, not only that she will become the most boring typical female whore MC, but also some players will get bored seeing H scenes one after another.

Due to religion, she is an anal virgin, BJ virgin, etc. Let's just give some time.
Hey mate don't let people like this get to ya, they are just pissed off because you haven't given them something to jack off too, keep telling the story you want to and don't give into these idiots. There are a lot of people that enjoy the story you have told so far and looking to see more of it, keep that in mind always.

Oct 20, 2019
Hey mate don't let people like this get to ya, they are just pissed off because you haven't given them something to jack off too, keep telling the story you want to and don't give into these idiots. There are a lot of people that enjoy the story you have told so far and looking to see more of it, keep that in mind always.
1,000,000% agree. I think your story is fantastic just the way you’re telling it. From this woman’s perspective, you’re doing it just right. After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Don't worry, I will keep it slow burn my friends.

Keep your In-game slow burn plz. Majority here hates only Offgame Slow Burn.. if u know what I mean..
1,000,000% agree. I think your story is fantastic just the way you’re telling it. From this woman’s perspective, you’re doing it just right. After Choices

Apr 9, 2021
  • Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Sorry for confusing you guys that girl is from thispeopledoesnotexist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just wanted to change my real pro pic but my idea is to upload lots of fake ones (Made by AI) to confuse you guys with what my real photo is like.

Now I am not afraid anymore. The current pro pic is real me. With just a few makeup and retouch. Yes, I am a heterosexual but sometimes I wear make-up like a girl. I have zero interest in the same sex. I just like to wear some make-up sometimes.

Aha
Sorry if i ever offended You, i did not know before :eek:
ah i see, i see.....
(*mental note:taking pics from random net chics and put them as your profile could be the new shit.)

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Sorry for confusing you guys that girl is from thispeopledoesnotexist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just wanted to change my real pro pic but my idea is to upload lots of fake ones (Made by AI) to confuse you guys with what my real photo is like.

Now I am not afraid anymore. The current pro pic is real me. With just a few makeup and retouch. Yes, I am a heterosexual but sometimes I wear make-up like a girl. I have zero interest in the same sex. I just like to wear some make-up sometimes.
so you are a crossdresser. and guess what you can do it. looks great.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
so you are a crossdresser. and guess what you can do it. looks great.
I don't know I just do it for fun. Have never been in public like that. Did it once in my early 20 and nobody noticed that I am a male LOL. I didn't age much that is the luck I guess. Now I am close to my 30. And I have a split personality which I don't want to be cured :D

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes