Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I don't know I just do it for fun. Have never been in public like that. Did it once in my early 20 and nobody noticed that I am a male LOL. I didn't age much that is the luck I guess. Now I am close to my 30. And I have a split personality which I don't want to be cured :D
Just be Yourself, if You like someting - do it, no one will hate You for this here:)

my sister have 193 cm height,she wears male t-shirts and pants :unsure:She's a crossdresser too?;)(she can't fit on female clothes and she buys male clothes except lingerie:KEK:)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Just be Yourself, if You like someting - do it, no one will hate You for this here:)

my sister have 193 cm height,she wears male t-shirts and pants :unsure:She's a crossdresser too?;)(she can't fit on female clothes and she buys male clothes except lingerie:KEK:)
Of course, I am being myself. I am male and proud to be a daddy but I do it as fun or Cosplay sometimes.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I like Your cosplay soul - real fresh
How many percent of next update is ready?:whistle:
Thank you so much. I will post more that is a solid motivation. :D

I am no good at math but it is around 80 percent because if I stop the rendering and finish programming now, there will be no 1 hot scene. So, I think I should put 1 more hot scene before I stop rendering.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Don't worry about the update. I doubt anyone here's gonna go anywhere :)
Also, I gotta say, you look really good like that! Seriously, if I met you, I'd probably want to ask you out if I had the guts for interacting with people xD
Thanks. I have never been with a man(Guessing you as a male, sorry if you are not). As an opposite, I have countless numbers of EX girlfriends. I have to say it is like triple of my age or more :D. Some of them like me as my female version but I am not that confident. I even have never imagined myself as my female look with one of my GFs :D

Reactions: Nevrius

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I can promise you that white women in their late 40’s can still look ridiculously hot, thank you. :)
Do I want some attention?
Yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is impressive! Well done!
This is the closest I've come (it was part of a Truth or Dare game). Not quite as convincing. ;)

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks. I have never been with a man(Guessing you as a male, sorry if you are not). As an opposite, I have countless numbers of EX girlfriends. I have to say it is like triple of my age or more :D. Some of them like me as my female version but I am not that confident. I even have never imagined myself as my female look with one of my GFs :D
You are correct, I am very much male.
:oops: That... seems like a super high number. How on earth did you manage that? xD
Well, like I said, you really pull of the look.
That is impressive! Well done!
This is the closest I've come (it was part of a Truth or Dare game). Not quite as convincing. ;)
You very nearly owe me a new screen, buddy xD Laughed so hard at that picture that I spit my beer out xD
Don't take this the wrong way, though. It's simply super fun to see. And you certainly look fabulous xD

And since we're all sharing here, well, I don't have a picture to show, but suffice to say I've gotten my gender confused (genuinely, not just ironically) SO often by others :ROFLMAO: I find it quite funny, though.
Granted, my hair is quite long (way past my shoulders at its prime), and I'm rather slim for a guy, and when I'm clean shaved, my face looks quite feminine. It's kinda flattering, TBH.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I use a filter that makes my eyes a bit bigger. I always feel insecure about my Asian eyes. :D Wish I have big eyelid space like you guys.
I wonder why. It doesnt do anything beneficial.
I doesnt make you less shortsighted, it doesnt make bright light less painful and it doesnt help your eyes to stay focused on something.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I wonder why. It doesnt do anything beneficial.
I doesnt make you less shortsighted, it doesnt make bright light less painful and it doesnt help your eyes to stay focused on something.
More eyelid means more defined eyeshadows. That is so sexy in my POV. I can't be sexy I know I am stuck/ end up with a cute look when I try sexy cosplay.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes