After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
About new update:

1. The Iceman event has canceled for this update. (To avoid too many changes of Yoon in one update)
  2. One of the scenes I and Stella wrote took place at Airport but it has to be changed with another environment while rendering (Because there is no good/suitable Airport for DAZ asset yet and it will take a month or two to create it myself)

No.1 makes the update-making process faster but No.2 took me some extra time to finish. Now I am rendering the final scene.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
1) Good Wife Path Small Intro
2) Free Pass Acceptance
3) Joseph Event
4) Michelle Event (But not exclusive)
5) Sukkhon Training
6) Jasmine, Amy, Maggie, Linda, Tamara, and Edward (Small Screen Time)
That reminds me, do we have a guide showing how the various attributes (Good Wife, Filthy Wife, Curiosity, Hot-Headed, etc.) affect game play?

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
That reminds me, do we have a guide showing how the various attributes (Good Wife, Filthy Wife, Curiosity, Hot-Headed, etc.) affect game play?
Yes, if you play with the Hard mode turned on at the beginning, you will realize that most of the big decisions need minimum requirements of various points. For example, you should at least have 2 lesbian points, 15 filthy wive, 15 Zoe to have oral sex with her at Hosue Party.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes, if you play with the Hard mode turned on at the beginning, you will realize that most of the big decisions need minimum requirements of various points. For example, you should at least have 2 lesbian points, 15 filthy wive, 15 Zoe to have oral sex with her at Hosue Party.
Ah, thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
1) Good Wife Path Small Intro
2) Free Pass Acceptance
3) Joseph Event
4) Michelle Event (But not exclusive)
5) Sukkhon Training
6) Jasmine, Amy, Maggie, Linda, Tamara, and Edward (Small Screen Time)
I am sorry I forgot one important path. There will be Zoe's path, too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes